1uglydude

SOLD ---- Back up for sale - Tikka T3x Superlite in 300 WM

Pulled this down because a friend was interested, but he went another route...back up for sale now.

This is a great rifle, but I need to fund the one taking its place in the safe.  Selling the bare rifle only. $700

T3x Superlite (code for stainless fluted with 24" barrel).  It is the gun you see here: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/rifles/tikka-t3x-superlite-matte-stainless-bolt-action-rifle-300-winchester-magnum/p/1504240

I had it threaded and have been using it with a suppressor. I also upgraded the trigger spring and it now breaks cleanly right at right about 2 pounds.

20201112_132709.jpg

20201112_132726.jpg

I have about 70 rounds down the barrel. I've shot mostly handloads, and everything comes in at 1 moa. For what it is worth, the 5 shots I took with the Hornady American Whitetail 180gr ammo grouped well under an inch, so it seems to like those.

I'm in Gilbert. Will not ship.  PM or text me at 480.495.013 four.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bigmuleyfan said:

What thread pattern?

1/2x28... not traditional for 30 cal, but with the thin barrel that's what I had to do to get enough shoulder for the suppressor. I checked with the engineers at Silencerco, and they gave it their blessing...one said it was exactly the same setup that he had.   If someone wanted a brake, you can get 30 caliber brakes in 1/2x28, they just aren't as common.