Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

$$$ SOLD -- 1985 Arizona Wildlife Trophies

This 256 pg. 1985 Arizona Wildlife Trophies is the fourth edition published by the Arizona Wildlife Federation. It contains a collection of articles, photos, records of Arizona's game animals. There also scoring sheet forms for the various species. It's in like-new, never-read condition.

The title page reads:

This is book number
COMPLIMENTAR
of the first printing of 1000
Belonging to

I will consider reasonable offers but no trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Must be picked up near 67th Ave. & Camelback in Glendale, AZ or shipped at buyer's expense. ($4) 

SOLD 

aztrophy2.thumb.jpg.3e94e33cc12a7b1bcada8bc7b7c619d6.jpg

• Like 2

My very first deer I ever shot was in 1985.  It was a large Coues that grossed 126 and netted 115 4/8.  It received 2nd place that year (I informed the AWF that my official score card had an error that I found and no one else had noticed, and it lowered my first place deer from 118+ to 115 3/4) and I was awarded the first ever "Honorable Mention" trophy by The AZ Wildlife Federation.  They said that the new category of Honorable Mention was meant for just this sort of situation.  If I hadn't already bought my copy back then, I would scoop up one of these.  Best of luck selling them.   Doug.

4 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

My very first deer I ever shot was in 1985.  It was a large Coues that grossed 126 and netted 115 4/8.  It received 2nd place that year (I informed the AWF that my official score card had an error that I found and no one else had noticed, and it lowered my first place deer from 118+ to 115 3/4) and I was awarded the first ever "Honorable Mention" trophy by The AZ Wildlife Federation.  They said that the new category of Honorable Mention was meant for just this sort of situation.  If I hadn't already bought my copy back then, I would scoop up one of these.  Best of luck selling them.   Doug.

Cool. 👍

I can't recall why I have these because I wouldn't have bought them. I'm thinking they might have been comps because I had supplied photo(s) to the AWF. I don't want to go looking through them, however, in order to keep them like new.  

• Like 1