Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Tikka Action - Medium length w/Mag Bolt Face

I have a near new Tikka action for sale.  It started life as a 300 WSM, so it has the magnum bolt face with the medium length action.  As most of you know, this same action can be converted to long or a short action by simply changing the magazine and the bolt stop.  Since I intended to keep this action for a second custom build, I did a few extras such as the bolt fluting ($60 cost), plus the upgraded trigger spring kit.  If I can't recoup the cost I have in it, then I will just hang onto it for a second build.  It comes with everything you see in the pictures: the action, fluted bolt, factory bottom metal and medium magazine.  One of the pictures also shows the clean/perfect action face for those who are wanting to do a shoulder pre-fit barrel.  I am firm on price of $600.  This may seem like a lot to some of you, but you need to consider the initial cost of the rifle, the shipping and FFL fees, the cost of the extras and the cost of having the barrel removed from the action.

Not looking for any trades at this time.  Low-ballers - please ignore ad.  The first "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any PMs, or text messages.  Send a PM or call/text Karl at 602-361-7191 with any questions or comments you have.

Tikka Action1.JPG

Tikka Action2.JPG

Tikka Action3.JPG

Tikka Action4.JPG

• Like 1