PseAZ

Spotting Scope Cover ?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cover for my Kowa 884 ? Looking for something like a neoprene cover. I usto have one on my Vortex spotter and liked it alot. 

1 hour ago, PseAZ said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cover for my Kowa 884 ? Looking for something like a neoprene cover. I usto have one on my Vortex spotter and liked it alot. 

We carry the Kowa Neoprene Cover for this scope and this weekend, during our 10% off all Kowa weekend, you'll save 10% :)

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. 

On 11/14/2020 at 7:55 AM, gr8fuldoug said:

We carry the Kowa Neoprene Cover for this scope and this weekend, during our 10% off all Kowa weekend, you'll save 10% :)

Hey Doug I have asked this question in a few different forums and have never got an answer, does anyone make a neoprene cover for a Kowa 664? I don't like the stay on case. I have been told to try a vortex neoprene but no one ever knows what one exactly, do you maybe know of one that has a decent fit if nobody makes one for kowa?

Kowa does not offer a neoprene for that series and I do not know of an aftermarket company that does, I am sorry

12 hours ago, Dano562 said:

Hey Doug I have asked this question in a few different forums and have never got an answer, does anyone make a neoprene cover for a Kowa 664? I don't like the stay on case. I have been told to try a vortex neoprene but no one ever knows what one exactly, do you maybe know of one that has a decent fit if nobody makes one for kowa?

A Gen 1 Vortex Razor 16x-48x65 should fit the kowa 664. The focus wheel is in the same location.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:51 PM, gr8fuldoug said:

Which Vortex spotter? We have a few neoprene covers for straight Razors

Awesome! It's the newer style. Straight 85mm. Link and CWT discount code or whatnot and I'll order today.

image.png.d0f922729b16aa46b4caf2b2188115f7.png

We used to have neoprenes from ScopeCoat but they stopped making them. We have a few left for straight Vortex Razor 65's. Not sure if that would work for you. $14.99 + shipping and it's yours