MULEPACKHUNTER

Paper Apps for leftovers

Just a bit confused....I mailed the application to the address on the back of the application.  When I looked today to see if I was drawn, I wasn't so I looked at the leftover list again and that's where I saw the other address.  The address on the app is a P.O. box and the address on the list is the Carefree office.  What happens now?????

2 hours ago, 218buck said:

Are group got 4 tags in 18b for the ham hunt

Maybe I’ll see you out there buddy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IAMMAC said:

Just a bit confused....I mailed the application to the address on the back of the application.  When I looked today to see if I was drawn, I wasn't so I looked at the leftover list again and that's where I saw the other address.  The address on the app is a P.O. box and the address on the list is the Carefree office.  What happens now?????

It will still get there, it will just take an extra day or so.

I don’t think anything that arrived after Monday is going to get any leftovers except maybe falconry.

19 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Kinda forgot about this. Put mine in the mail today.

Hopefully I pull my HAM tag!

Same here, didn't pay attention to the due date. Hopefully 20A or 18B HAM for me. 

I got my second choice. For the first time in ten years I won’t have a tag in a unit we have hunted forever. Used to easily walk in and buy one, this year even though my app surely arrived Monday I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

2 hours ago, Goldfinger78 said:

Didn't even get a leftover this year. Sad day when leftover javi tags are hard to come by. 

There are still today a good deal of tags for all 4 season available