Sign in to follow this  
FB67

Large Wilton Vise

Wilton 600 S vise weighs 140 pounds 6 inch jaws. It has been cleaned, repainted, and the spindle is lubed, this style has the jaws attached from the rear. Welders, fabricators machinist heavy equipment operators etc, if you need a vise that will last forever and don't want Chinese junk this should do it. Asking $850........... this vise retails for $1800 new. Location Scottsdale or Phoenix. 

IMG-0166.JPG

IMG-0167.JPG

IMG-0170.JPG

Wilton 600s.jpg

Dang. That kind of price for an old vise seems silly.  But I used to think having 6 rods on the deck of a bass boat was silly too.. All about having the correct tools for the job. 

49 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

Dang. That kind of price for an old vise seems silly.  But I used to think having 6 rods on the deck of a bass boat was silly too.. All about having the correct tools for the job. 

I hear ya the price seems high until you have to buy one brand new then it is less then half. Like anything if it is something you use everyday and need and depend on it to make money the price is very reasonable, if you want it to hold a lawnmower blade to sharpen probably not what you need. :) 

• Like 1