Sign in to follow this  
jpsciteacher

Turkey ammo questions?

I have been checking local SW and haven’t seen turkey ammo in forever there. First, I’m asking for recommendations on what is best if it ever shows up again.  Or, should I just buy whatever I find? Pics below are all I’ve seen lately. Any tips would be appreciated.

7CA6D883-5B09-40CF-9ADA-347EA8AD7665.jpeg

dad alwasy used 2 or 4s and some multi duplex loads copper plated in the 3-1/2 mag. I have a few boxs maybe 100-350 rounds of various 3-1/2 loads   if you cant find any by the time of your hunt. let me know. I wont sell it out right. just when you do find some after your hunt replace it round for round. Preferably #4 buck

• Like 4

I like to use 5 or 6 shot in 3.5”. The pic of the Winchester will do just fine. 

• Like 2

All joking aside you don’t need to overthink it. It’s a bird and doesn’t take much to kill one. Get a good bird load if you can’t find a turkey load and you’ll be fine. 

7 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

All joking aside you don’t need to overthink it. It’s a bird and doesn’t take much to kill one. Get a good bird load if you can’t find a turkey load and you’ll be fine. 

You crazy