SO I HUNT

WTB 30-30 WINCHESTER MODEL 94

Just now, SO I HUNT said:

I know kinda tells my age lol also, Fish and Game uses S.S NUMBER too or did?

I could give a dang if someone had a copy of my license. But mine isn’t my social. 

24 minutes ago, SO I HUNT said:

I do considering my drivers license number is my S.S. NUMBER 

Wow, I'm old, have had AZ driver's license for MANY YEARS without SS#. IF your AZ license has SS# you should get a new license.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 40-year-AZ-hunter said:

Wow, I'm old, have had AZ driver's license for MANY YEARS without SS#. IF your AZ license has SS# you should get a new license.

Have to when I turn 65 I’ll wait lol

7 hours ago, SO I HUNT said:

Just want to clear things up: if you require a copy of my DRIVERS LICENSE I’ll pass I understand you have your standards and I just don’t give my personal information out. Hopefully this helps I passed on a great rifle and was ready to buy , but not to give my DL OUT THERE. 

STILL LOOKING 

Just the DL# would have worked if it wasn't your SS#.

I would bite the bullet and get the new travel DL. Then cover up birthday and expiration date and they just get a copy of picture, DL# and address. I don't give out Birthday, SS#, or other protected info.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

If selling, always complete a Bill of Sale and ask to see buyer’s DL to confirm both AZ residency and info on the bill of sale.  I have sold many guns over the years. On two occasions I have gotten calls from the ATF who recovered my sold guns involved in crimes. I had the bill of sale with buyers info to give them for follow up. Also, when I meet the buyer I write down the vehicles license plate with make/model/color. It takes liability off me and shows that I did due diligence in the sale.  If buyer won’t agree to that, no problem... lots of other responsible buyers will. 

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

13 hours ago, SO I HUNT said:

Have to when I turn 65 I’ll wait lol

Surprised they haven't made a # change when you get a photo taken. Far as I know, G&F also got rid of SS# as an ID but still ask for it when applying online. The latter to locate deadbeat dads who don't make support payments. 

That brings up another discriminatory practice.  Why only dead beat dads.  Are they saying that the only bad people going hunting are dead beat dads?  Or hunters are the largest population of dead beat dads?  Child molesters and rapest are welcomed to go hunting.  😷

Brings up why, as a buyer, would you not want the seller’s info in case it shows up on a data base at some point.