rossislider

ISO Waterfowl Shells - 3.5" BB

34 minutes ago, STWslinger said:

Send me a pm if you want help with that hunt. I hunt there every weekend and can help with crane flight patterns if you would like. I also have a box of 3in BBB I don’t mind letting go. You should only need 3 shots anyway right 😜

Thanks, we have some help that knows the area really well, but if we struggle, you may hear from me!

If anyone is considering ordering some dive bomb decoys hit me up. I want 2 dozen but there is a discount for 5 dozen

I think I may have some in STV

On 11/18/2020 at 7:30 PM, rossislider said:

I dropped the ball and didn't expect it to be as difficult as it is to find waterfowl shells for a crane hunt starting 11/29. I have some fallback stuff to use, but would really prefer to shoot Winchester Super X, 3.5", BB, 1 3/8 ounce or the Federal version of the same. Anyone have a few boxes sitting around that they would be willing to part with, or have a line where I can get some in the east valley? I have a few boxes being shipped, but it might not arrive in time. Willing to pay cash or trade (H1000 or Retumbo are trade options). 

20201118_164811.thumb.jpg.1f8782ce3ca32962d07e72c4be624a85.jpg

Is this it? Sportsman’s Avondale 

695DFB9A-EE74-4FFE-807F-BE5A235E6142.jpeg

• Like 1

sorry mine are #1  3.5"

Yes, Cranes are not waterfowl so the non-toxic does not apply.  Note that you may have to show the regs to the FWS guy -- really uninformed.  HOWEVER, if you do have geese come into your decoys and you want to blast away, you could only have non-toxic in the blind.  That heavi-shot is great and greatly expensive!  "Only need three shots"  ... that is humorous!

I'm going to piggy back on Sean's thread (okay with you, Rossi?).

I also personally drew for sandhill crane, and will be taking 2 disabled vets hunting cranes on donated tags. In the same boat --- it's crazy how skimpy ammo is out there now again (we all know why).

I'm in need of some ammo I can shoot out of a 3.5" 12-gauge. LEAD shot preferred! Any HeviShot 3.5" Goose #4s to be had out there anywhere? Or something close???

I'm in the East Valley, will drive anywhere in the Phoenix area ...