Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Thought about HECS clothing

6 hours ago, bigorange said:

I have a buddy at work who swears by the stuff and has told me a bunch of stories about it. I have hard time believing it makes that much difference...or any difference. 

Same buddy that wants $1.50/per 9mm?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Same buddy that wants $1.50/per 9mm?

Gotta pay for all those suits somehow. I assume this was like a groomsmen thing where he bought it for all you guys? Did you take a group pic or anything? Maybe one where all you guys are like holding him on your shoulders or something...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Never used Ozonics and never had to. Hunt Kansas every year and like I said it’s all about wind setup. You can have a deer down wind with ozonics and you will get busted. Don’t let those tv shows fool you. 

I hear ya.  Trust me, im a pretty big nay sayer, but these guys consistently kill big deer and swear by them.  I know last week, we had 20mph sustained and I still had deer come in from all directions.  Hard to say why none winded me.  

I have a full set of Hecs under armor . I have wore them for Archery and varmit calling. Have had very good luck with it. Tried it out on cows first . was able to stand at a metal water tank while they came up next to me and drank . They new i was there but a little calmer. 3 javalina came in also within 10 feet. Also had this exsperience with this fawn on a game trail. Was able to touch it. Scent cover is by far the most important thing in any hunting situation. 

20190725_103705-EFFECTS.jpg

20190725_103702.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I have a full set of Hecs under armor . I have wore them for Archery and varmit calling. Have had very good luck with it. Tried it out on cows first . was able to stand at a metal water tank while they came up next to me and drank . They new i was there but a little calmer. 3 javalina came in also within 10 feet. Also had this exsperience with this fawn on a game trail. Was able to touch it. Scent cover is by far the most important thing in any hunting situation. 

20190725_103705-EFFECTS.jpg

20190725_103702.jpg

Where was momma?

If anybody can provide me any peer reviewed scientific evidence that ungulates, or any critter for that matter, have a 6th sense then maybe there is something to it. Hard for me to believe a company marketing clothes for hunters has made such a discovery.

12 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Where was momma?

In my belly

5 minutes ago, Heat said:

If anybody can provide me any peer reviewed scientific evidence that ungulates, or any critter for that matter, have a 6th sense then maybe there is something to it. Hard for me to believe a company marketing clothes for hunters has made such a discovery.

Then don’t. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Gotta pay for all those suits somehow. I assume this was like a groomsmen thing where he bought it for all you guys? Did you take a group pic or anything? Maybe one where all you guys are like holding him on your shoulders or something...

Exactly! And we all got a box of ammo too. No pics though so I guess it didn’t happen. 

Coyotes coming north with people wear it. Seems to work, BP cant seem to see them with $1mm camera 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Coyotes coming north with people wear it. Seems to work, BP cant seem to see them with $1mm camera 

Were those coyotes carrying  Latino babies in their mouth?

Asking for a lib....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Were those coyotes carrying  Latino babies in their mouth?

Asking for a lib....

Latinx...no true Lib would say Latino. LoL

• Haha 1