Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Thought about HECS clothing

21 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Hunt the wind in a g string and you’ll still kill chit. Y’all overthink stuff too much. 

If I’m in a g string there won’t be chit for miles...wind or not!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bigorange said:

If I’m in a g string there won’t be chit for miles...wind or not!

Ill be there.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, bigorange said:

Latinx...no true Lib would say Latino. LoL

Thought it was hispani-latinx

Legal citizens, the easy illegal way.  My grandparents did it through Ellis Island.

• Like 1

look at what Chuck Adams and Fred Bear wore hunting. Fred used to do the classic fedora and wool shirt and pants and Chuck  usually had a flannel shirt and jeans along with a  stocking cap and they got a couple of deer and more in their time.

2 hours ago, couesnamedbob23 said:

look at what Chuck Adams and Fred Bear wore hunting. Fred used to do the classic fedora and wool shirt and pants and Chuck  usually had a flannel shirt and jeans along with a  stocking cap and they got a couple of deer and more in their time.

If memory serves me right, I  owned maybe one or two pieces of camo clothing before the 1980s. So that's about 20+ years of hunting and killing wearing Levis and whatever jacket (usually wool) was necessary for the weather at the time. 

18 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

When you think hecs works and Swarovski is better then vortex.

5D22BAED-05AA-4865-9E85-744084CC1D05.jpeg

Didn't know Obama hunts

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, couesnamedbob23 said:

Ok Chuck might have hunted in a flannel shirt and jeans with a stocking cap, but I don't think he always had tag on him. He was the bow hunting editor for Petersens Hunting then he dropped off the grid.

24 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Ok Chuck might have hunted in a flannel shirt and jeans with a stocking cap, but I don't think he always had tag on him. He was the bow hunting editor for Petersens Hunting then he dropped off the grid.

Not sure what you meant with this, "but I don't think he always had tag on him," but if it was to imply he was poacher, I don't recall him ever being labeled as such. If there was any truth that, his P&Y trophy listings would likely be history. 

Below are excerpts from Renowned Bowhunter Chuck Adams Pushes Record Book Total to 200 … and Counting!, dated Oct.7, 2020. II's on Game & Fish magazine's web site. This is another article elsewhere on the same feat.  He was still doing quite a bit of writing as seen with these articles in Outdoor Life, circa 2018-19. 

"A longtime contributor to outdoor publications like Outdoor Sportsman Group’s Bowhunter and Petersen’s Hunting magazines, the 69-year-old Adams isn’t resting on his laurels in the fall of 2020, despite the COVID-19 pandemic that has made life more challenging in recent months. When the opening bell came to the 2020 fall hunting campaigns, Adams had a pocket full of big game tags and quickly went to work trying to fill his freezer up yet again.

Now less than two months into the fall hunting seasons currently taking place in the U.S. (Canada’s border remains closed to American outdoors enthusiasts at the time of this writing), Adams is making headlines again, notching tags on a big American elk, a superb mule deer, and a tremendous pronghorn antelope.

Pending the official 60-day drying period and subsequent scoring process, the three western big game critters stand poised to make even more history for Adams, coronavirus or not.

Why is that? Because upon final acceptance by the P&Y Club, Adams’ 2020 mule deer, pronghorn antelope, and American elk should become the 198th, 199th, and 200th record class big game animals that the Wyoming archer has taken since he began bowhunting at the age of 15."

-------------------------------

"All those bowhunting accomplishments and writing achievements have brought Adams a plethora of awards and high honors too. Those include induction into the Safari Club International’s Bowhunting Hall of Honor, the National Bowhunter’s Hall of Fame, and the Archery Hall of Fame. In addition, Adams is reported to be a senior member of the Pope and Young Club, a member of the P&Y Club’s Fred Bear Society, a professional member of the Boone and Crockett Club, a life member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, and a member of Safari Club International."

Early to mid 90's, from what I understand Chuck was hunting Elk during the rut somewhere in Colorado with a film crew, a game warden ask to see his tag and there wasn't one. He was at the time the bow hunting editor for Petersens Hunting Magazine, very shortly after he wasn't, I had a subscription at the time and there was no mention of where he went, never seen him in any other either.