COOSEFAN

2007-08 Big Game Super Raffle Elk

Jim,

Did Tim or anyone else age the bull? It would be pretty interesting to see his age......I assume he still on the up-swing (or at least the prime of his life) vs. on the down-swing (older bull).

Congrats to all who participated.

Thanks again, all you guys! I'm glad you weren't dissapointed, I had everyone blowing up my phone telling me how amped up you all were! I seriously was not holding off.......I was stuck up north still packin' up and tryin' to get home ASAP! THEN.....I get home and see 50 people sittin' on the site waiting!!! HOLY COW......you guys are animals, and I'm proud to say I share your same enthusiasm and I'm happy that you all here at CWT.com got to see the pic's first, well, most of em' at least ;) There will be bigger bulls taken this year but this is just an awesome critter to start the season with!

Tim did not age the bull, but he was an older bull and I would say right at prime or just over but not super old.

Schmitty...pack your bags for the long haul.......you won't be coming home, I saw some bruisers over there! :lol:

CouesSniper.......I/we underscored that bull because of the mass........I just couldn't bring myself to give him that kind of mass credit on the hoof, that's insane! The bull that he passed up which was standing next to this one is even more insane, we are pretty sure it scored more and is over 50" wide!!!!

Thanks again to all the reply's........ everyone involved in that hunt is either members of this site or will be visiting to see your reply's and i know they'll appreciate al the comments! JIM>

I don't mean to be pushy here but can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE get the story!!! :( I am dying to hear how it went down!

-Tracy

I'll see if I can move the story and pic's to the first page, I'll leave the story and pic's where they are at also because the links are flying around the net to those pages.

Hey all........let me know If I just jacked this thread all up by moving stuff around? It looks like I might have on my computer? :ph34r:

I don't mean to be pushy here but can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE get the story!!! :( I am dying to hear how it went down!

-Tracy

I'll see if I can move the story and pic's to the first page, I'll leave the story and pic's where they are at also because the links are flying around the net to those pages.

Ooops! :rolleyes: I found it. Thanks Jim!

-Tracy

Hey Jimmy, Congrats to you and your boys for a job well done, what a TOAD!!! Now let's see some pic's of the "bigger" bull with the 50" spread.

Jim, I have been trying to come up with something to say but you have left me speechless.

Congratulation's to everyone involved.

That is a super bull. Hard to believe a bigger one standing beside that. I guess we will get to see his pics after the archery hunt.

That bull is what dreams are made of...... We have all wished for a critter like that to walk past us while we had a tag in our pockets!!! I sure wish I had the 2008 raffle tag in my pocket, knowing that Matt & Jimmy have another toad just waiting to take a dirt nap!!!! :blink: I'd be going to the bank for a loan to pay those boys some coin for a hunt!!!! ;) It is a "Once in a Lifetime" tag.... those boys would already have my check!!!!! B)

Congrats again guys!

Incredible bull, congrats to the Mullins Team once again. I don't know how I'd be able to pass up a bull like that, nerves of steel is definitely right on the money. Thanks for sharing the pics so quickly with us Jim, and to your brother for helping the super raffle tag winner take such a deserving bull for the tag.

Looks the same to me! Here's the closest angle I have of Clarks bull for camparison, those fronts sure look identical! Great job archiving those photos Shane, always amazes me how organized you guys are with scouting and cam pics! Thanks, JIM>

07Raffle9.jpg

Aww...it flipped a page, here is Shane's cam pic again so it's on the same page for easier camparison. I still think it's the same bull too.

ClarkBull.jpg