Sign in to follow this  
StinkyMeats

MRE’s

Gauging interest on cases of MRE’s. Legit military surplus, buddy of mine has a lot of cases to offload. Long drive to pick them up but if the interest is there I’ll make the trip. Looking at close to 100 cases. Price would be $70 per case. Cases contain 12 individual meals. I’m in Phoenix.

BBEE5A41-E1B6-4288-8683-FC340DDC1FD6.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Delw said:

Wow they doubled from your 2019 post. BTW the pics the same too ;)

The prices have doubled, they were going for about 80 a year ago when I posted. Check internet prices today. It is the same image, I don’t have them in hand. 

Dates are mostly 2019.

• Like 1

I've been actively looking. You won't find them much cheaper. Is it the same deal as last time? One shot to the valley? 

1 minute ago, ctafoya said:

I've been actively looking. You won't find them much cheaper. Is it the same deal as last time? One shot to the valley? 

No sir, we moved from Yuma last year. I live in Surprise and work in the Deer Valley area now.

If anyone is wondering, that's $5.84 per meal. Compares to other vendors. Not that outrageous for that type of meal.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, StinkyMeats said:

The prices have doubled, they were going for about 80 a year ago when I posted. Check internet prices today. It is the same image, I don’t have them in hand. 

Dates are mostly 2019.

Thats wild. almost as bad as ammo.

I wont eat the stuff. Ive eaten too much of that stuff when I was a kid. I think I would eat Pigeons and dogs before that anymore lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Delw said:

I wont eat the stuff. Ive eaten too much of that stuff when I was a kid. I think I would eat Pigeons and dogs before that anymore lol

I go with freeze dried meals when I can find deals on them but I still like to keep cases on hand just in case! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delw said:

I love it. You get in a nice calorie coma afterwards. I could eat them every day. Cheaper then going out anywhere. 

So a virus comes along that mutates and infects living animals and people for a year or two. What will you do? Who you going to call,?

Used to be somewhat far fetched. Now?

Just a "Murphy's Law" example.

"I should have bought more when it was cheaper. Now it's more than twice as much."

Just current recurring theme.

Who really knows what's coming next and when?

Boy Scout Motto, "Be Prepared".

Are we having fun yet?

• Like 1