Trevormayyy

SOLD. AR15 pistol 7.5 inch

I have for sale my 7.5 ar pistol. Pistol is chambered in .223/556 and will come with one 30 round magazine. Lower is a loyal 9 forged lower, brand new. Upper is a palmetto state 7.5 upper which is also brand new. Gun has never been fired. Times are tough and unfortunately have to let her go. Asking 800$ obo  located in northwest Peoria. 

no longer available 

71AB1A0D-1C4A-483E-8ED6-4779907E8852.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trevormayyy said:

I have for sale my 7.5 ar pistol. Pistol is chambered in .223/556 and will come with one 30 round magazine. Lower is a loyal 9 billet lower, brand new. Upper is a palmetto state 7.5 upper which is also brand new. Gun has never been fired. Times are tough and unfortunately have to let her go. Asking 800$ obo  located in northwest Peoria. 

71AB1A0D-1C4A-483E-8ED6-4779907E8852.jpeg

You sure it’s a billet lower?  Looks like it’s forged.

15 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

How do you know it works if you haven't fired it?

I guess with 100% certainty I don’t, but With that being said how do you know any new gun you buy actually fires until you fire it? 

I have a 7.5in sbr in 223wylde.  Great truck gun.  The nice thing about shooting it is if the round doesn't hit your attacker,  the fireball will burn their retinas out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trevormayyy said:

I guess with 100% certainty I don’t, but With that being said how do you know any new gun you buy actually fires until you fire it? 

The dude asking is a dipchit so don’t feel bad. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

I have a 7.5in sbr in 223wylde.  Great truck gun.  The nice thing about shooting it is if the round doesn't hit your attacker,  the fireball will burn their retinas out.  

LMAO, you got that right.  I have a 7.5” as well and is a perfect truck gun (well I used to before my recent boating incident).  Fits between the pass seat and Center console.  Yeah it definitely does make a giant fireball!  It can burn their eyes and deafen them at the same time.  I put a linear comp. on mine to help a bit with sound.  One of my favorite all round guns.  

1 hour ago, Trevormayyy said:

FWIW, PSA test fires their assembled uppers.  

I’m sure you’ll find powder residue if you run a patch through it.

Don’t think they want a liability.