Edge

57 years ago

Was not born yet (3 years later....), but I remember my dad reflecting on it years later and saying sort of the same sentiment Curtis shared regarding Kennedy being 'one of the good Democrats...'.

This topic reminds me of the time several years ago that I went through the Boeing Museum outside of Seattle.  They had the plane on display that was the actual 'Airforce One' aircraft when JFK was in office.  You could walk through it, and they had the sections & compartments sort of blocked-off with plexiglass.  As I was strolling through and peered into the bedroom compartment, my mind immediately went to Marilyn Monroe! 😳   Is that bad????   (BTW, if you are ever in Seattle the Boeing Museum is well worth a visit, IMO!!)

• Haha 1

I was too young to vote for him at 19 in 1961 but would have had he run a 2nd time. My dad and I were sitting in the office of his gas station at 33rd. Ave. and Indian School with a small B&W TV going when they broke into the program to announce Kennedy had been shot. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You were 12 when you were in 3rd grade 

He's a slow learner. Short bus kinda slow.

• Like 1

Wasnt this proven a fake and govt job? Similar to the Covid and the Biden fraudulent elections?

Illuminati run the world 

27 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Wasnt this proven a fake and govt job? Similar to the Covid and the Biden fraudulent elections?

Illuminati run the world 

You ever seen a pic from the window he supposedly used? Yeah didn’t Happen. Also if he was shot from behind, why did the back of his head blow off. 

13 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Years ago the History Channel ran a show called The Men Who killed The Kennedy's. It was produced by the BBC and it was interesting.

Was that the documentary looking at the assassin's shooting from the train yard using the Remington XP-100?

RemingtonXP-100.jpg.5dfaaf3f61cadf5394282a513233c4d5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

Was that the documentary looking at the assassin's shooting from the train yard using the Remington XP-100?

they were available to the cia before the shooting!!

5 minutes ago, Edge said:

I'm not sure about the XP-100, but there is something in the documentary that said something about a storm drain right about where he was shot. They seem to think that someone was in that storm drain and got Kennedy in a crossfire.

33 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You ever seen a pic from the window he supposedly used? Yeah didn’t Happen. Also if he was shot from behind, why did the back of his head blow off. 

helicopter2.gif.8765f0567b6ee3a9e175e75c3086e9a7.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

The last great democrat and classic liberal. The CIA killed him because he wouldnt authorize a false flag operation to start a war with Cuba. The CIA wanted to blow up a US commercial airliner filed with Americans and blame it on Cuba. JFK said no and he was murdered for it.  No, I am not a crazy conspiracy theorist. Look it up all declassified. OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

Operation Northwoods was for real, but they never proved any link between it and Oswald or to Kennedy's assasination. You can look it up, as they say. 🙄

From JFK FACTS:

"While some JFK conspiracy writers see Operation Northwoods as a template for JFK’s assassination, there is no direct evidence to link the CIA and Pentagon planners to Lee Harvey Oswald or any other alleged Dealey Plaza gunman.

But the fact that the Pentagon and CIA hid the deeply cynical nature of Operation Northwoods from the public and from JFK investigators for 35 years invites suspicion that the national security agencies had–and perhaps has–something to hide.

What seems indisputable is author James Douglass’s observation that the Northwoods documents illuminate “the mentality of Kennedy’s military advisers,” who pursued devious and murderous conspiracies to advance their ambition of launching a preemptive war against Cuba that would remove Castro from power.

Intelligence historian James Bamford was the first author to write about Operation Northwoods. In his book “Body of Secrets, rightly described it as “the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”  Northwoods, he said, was a prescription for “treason.”