Sign in to follow this  
cactusjack

Prvi Partizan 5.56x45mm

Posting for a friend.

He has several 1000rd cases of Prvi Partizan 5.56x45mm M193 Ammo 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket that he is considering selling.  He wants 900 per 1000.  I told him I think it is too high, but that is his price.  "It isn't gouging, its not like its baby formula or insulin". I guess if you are gonna dream, dream big.   The cases are unopened.  I have seen them, they are real.  No need to tell me how outrageous his price is..... I already know.   If it isn't for you, please move along.   

He has offered them to a couple people also.  

It's in the current range for the "now" market prices. Federal and Winchester are $997 and up per 1k. I wonder where it will all be at by April 2021. Maybe we should start a "guess the future price" game. Higher, lower, about the same? 

It's not gouhing if people are willing to pay it...more power to him.

900 is a smoking deal to someone.  California is nuts on prices for ammo,  45k rounds sells out in 1 hour at 1k ammo per person.  Some of the largest ammo places wont even ship to California.

23 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

Its good ammo.  Ive shot it out of my M16 and other ARs. 

Agree. I have a couple hundred of the same stuff. Made in Serbia if I remember correctly. 

Cheaper then gun broker if you take shipping into account. Not a bad deal. 

Everyone seems to be stocking up before    Jan 20 2021.           When they say they’re going to stop online ammo sales