UggRedBilly

My WILD 12AW Late Hunt Trip

Josh, congratulations!  I told you you’d be amazed by the’Bab! Fantastic deer, and sounds like a fantastic hunt. Yeah, I’m still jealous!

17 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Josh, congratulations!  I told you you’d be amazed by the’Bab! Fantastic deer, and sounds like a fantastic hunt. Yeah, I’m still jealous!

Thank you man! I have that ammo still! Just 1 bullet less! Would you like it back? I dont need the money back

3 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Thank you man! I have that ammo still! Just 1 bullet less! Would you like it back? I dont need the money back

No, you’re good... hang on to it for next year, you lucky dog! I told you I was jealous of the tag, now real jealous of that gnarly racked  buck, he’s’s cool.   

I'm most impressed by your positive attitude about everything.  I think we could all learn something from you.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

No, you’re good... hang on to it for next year, you lucky dog! I told you I was jealous of the tag, now real jealous of that gnarly racked  buck, he’s’s cool.   

Sounds good! Thank you!

I really enjoy seeing the fresh passion of a young hunter such as yourself. Congratulations on the tag (especially with the timing of the zero guide fees), magical hunt, and girlfriend that hit the field with you. Keep her around. Great buck.

49 minutes ago, knothead said:

I'm most impressed by your positive attitude about everything.  I think we could all learn something from you.

I was absolutely thinking the same thing. And congrats again Ugg on an amazing buck!

5 hours ago, CouesPursuit said:

I really enjoy seeing the fresh passion of a young hunter such as yourself. Congratulations on the tag (especially with the timing of the zero guide fees), magical hunt, and girlfriend that hit the field with you. Keep her around. Great buck.

Yes sir! Absolute keeper!