UggRedBilly

My WILD 12AW Late Hunt Trip

Josh, Thank you for all the nice words but listen my friend I was enjoying hunting with you and Alexa much more than you will ever realize. There was zero guide stress and you all were very refreshing and anxious to learn and always in expectation. The ultimate client that every guide wants but now your a friend that I will always look forward to helping. God answers prayer ! God bless you and Alexa thru the Holiday season! Let me know if you guys need anything buddy!!

Your friend,   Josiah 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Buck! 1

Congratulations on your buck what a great experience glad you were not hurt from the accident

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UggRedBilly said:

Leave Kev alone guys. He is a nice dude! Just asking a simple question is all! No big deal

Haha, thanks Billy.  Gotta have thick skin to have an opinion or question on the internets.   

• Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, CatfishKev said:

Holy crap dude!

First off that is an amazing buck! Huge congrats on your deer. Secondly, huge congrats on just being alive and im glad the people got caught.  Glad you are ok. 

Did you pay for a guide or did josiah just offer to help? 

I have offered my help to family and friends for 40 years and helped more people by at least 10x more than I have ever guided hunters. I'm just the most blessed guide you never heard of by God's grace. The little I guide pays my gas and gives me more time in the woods. Usaully everything I make dollar wise has already been spent on scouting and preparations.  There are many more qualified guides than myself. I just dont want the pressure and want my client happy relaxed and to enjoy their hunt.  Then we part friends for life! 

Josiah

• Like 7

Awesome what you do Josiah.Thanks for being you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delw said:

congrats thats a nice buck and with the evil .243 no less ;)

The round worked great! Went down in like 50 yards! But imma be saving for an upgrade! Maybe a .308 or if I find the right deal a 300 mag

• Like 1