UggRedBilly

My WILD 12AW Late Hunt Trip

My son and two of my uncle's use the 308 win. It also works great for elk. 

5 hours ago, 452b264 said:

My son and two of my uncle's use the 308 win. It also works great for elk. 

I'll have to check that out! I also am building points for cow buffalo so I am hoping that a 300 or 308 will do the trick

Hey man great buck and I also think pretty highly of Josiah he’s a great guy but posting about a nice steal especially from my camp is saying a lot about you I am the one who gave you directions to your real camp 

2 hours ago, JVAZAD said:

Hey man great buck and I also think pretty highly of Josiah he’s a great guy but posting about a nice steal especially from my camp is saying a lot about you I am the one who gave you directions to your real camp 

😂😂😂man I felt so dumb when I realized I got to the wrong camp. Thank you! I couldn't do it without you either!

Great Deer young man, truly awesome! Best part of the whole story is right there in the beginning of Day 3, first 4 or 5 sentences. Teaching a guy to hunt is one thing, sharing the truth and glory of God while sharing in His Creation is on another level. Kudos to both of you guys!

• Like 4

On 12/1/2020 at 6:21 PM, JVAZAD said:

I was wondering who it was that helped Josh! Thank you buddy! He sure was talking about those steaks you guys had grilling up!! 😁

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Heat said:

Great Deer young man, truly awesome! Best part of the whole story is right there in the beginning of Day 3, first 4 or 5 sentences. Teaching a guy to hunt is one thing, sharing the truth and glory of God while sharing in His Creation is on another level. Kudos to both of you guys!

AMEN!

• Like 3

Great story, great job!

Lot's of people down on guides but your experience proves it can be worth every penny for the knowledge and experience they pass along. You will be using what you learned for the res of your life. 

• Like 1