Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

I’m not sure I would stop using them ,,,,, for the record I would,,,, off the record not likely ,,,, would I use them that is ,,,, what was the question ???? I have two on the cabin porches, shall they come and arrest me??? 

• Haha 1

Like it or not. We have a very finite resource in AZ.   Everyone wants it but there aint enough to go around.   Now you are the guy that needs to regulate it. How can you do it and make everyone happy? 

Answer.... you cant.  

Everyone's hero is another ones asshole.  

For anyone curious about the last go-round, I recorded the Commission meeting from June 8th, 2018 when game cameras were on the agenda. A few time markers are in the description regarding specific items.

11 hours ago, bowhunter4life said:

Those that do not care, so what you are saying is you are okay with taking away a hunting method hunters use? Just wait until your new president takes away your firearm's through taxation and other methods :(. I know a few bowhunters would not mind if Biden did as they are against long range shooting as they deem it unethical and not fair chase. Its interesting AZGFD is using fair chase as the driving force to ban cameras.  The point is- unless all hunters support each other and stand in unity- we will keep loosing what we love to do!

For the guides abusing cameras- remember they are all managed through azgfd and they collect $$$ every year from them- if they were really the concern why would they not correct the issue through the guide licenses?

And those few bowhunters will be the first to cry when their house gets broken into. What are they gonna do? Nock an arrow and shoot them? 

Even though I enjoy them I have written the dept. a few times in favor of a camera season on public land or requiring some sort of distance limit from a man made water source (not a dammed lake).  I recommended a season from Feb 1st to July 31st.    If it is private land it should be up to the discretion on landowner. 

• Like 1

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Hunters are a very jealous type. Most people that complain about cams (outside of the strip) are half butt one weekend a year warriors. 

And the name calling has begun.  Stealing plays from the liberal left I see.   When you are the guilty, resort to misdirection, blame & name calling.   

It's not okay to have different opinions anymore?  The cancel culture is alive and well here on the coueswhitetail forum

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, knothead said:

And the name calling has begun.  Stealing plays from the liberal left I see.   When you are the guilty, resort to misdirection, blame & name calling.   

It's not okay to have different opinions anymore?  The cancel culture is alive and well here on the coueswhitetail forum

You sound triggered. You have your opinion and I have mine. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Curious what is a good reason for a ban??

I hate when I’m out somewhere and look and see a camera on me tbh. Idk if that bannable reason but I don’t like it 

2 hours ago, knothead said:

I would say the liberal left likes more regulation, more govt to tell them what thay can and cant do. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4

I don't use them. I don't like them. But I sure as heck don't need more government regulation. 

For those of you that want them banned, why?

• Like 6