Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

The section "related to the use of game cameras" has been replaced with  related to authorizing the use of electronic tags.

image.png.eed5b64b17966863181b3a94cca3a91e.png

It was #14, not 15. 

TIME CERTAIN AT 1:30 PM
14) Request to Approve a Notice of Rulemaking Docket Opening, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
Amending Article 3. Taking and Handling of Wildlife. Presenter: Larry Phoenix, FOR3
Regional Supervisor. The Department will ask the Commission to vote to approve a Notice of
Rulemaking Docket Opening, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, and Economic Impact Statement to 
December 4, 2020 Page 4 of 6 Commission Meeting Agenda initiate rulemaking to amend rules
within Article 3. Taking and Handling of Wildlife, related to the use of game cameras.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThomC said:

Since you seem to be an insider explain why the Dept. is sticking Regional supervisors who have the real work of the G&F to do, with this dirty project.  There are lots of worthless over paid chair sitters hiding in offices in Carefree that do nothing.  😷

I guess being able to read makes you in insider, and by the way most of the carefree employees are working from home now so they're not even in their offices.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ThomC said:

The commission should hold meetings in every part of the state if they want to hear other ideas than what the CC has on their agenda.  Hiding in Payson means they are closed to any other suggestions.  

If the guides are the problem then it is the G&F job to control their guides.  The average hunter is not littering the hills with cameras the guides are.  For profit guides should have to operate under different "rules" than average hunters.😷

You can call in or video chat for any of the meetings and not have to leave your house.

They motioned to ban all cameras. Means they are starting the process.

Obviously they don't care about public input. 

All 5 Comissioners voted to proceed. Complete garbage if you ask me

Yup they the lame and squishy are using the sheep theory instead of pinpointing the actual problem and fixing just that.  😷

4 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

I agree. This is an issue where anyone who enjoys using trail cameras no matter how busy you think you are,  needs to take 10 - 15 minutes out their day to email or call the commission. 

I dont want cams to be banned. I think they are really cool. I like to see how some animals act. I see that it says "for use of taking game/wildlife" how do they know if it is being used for a hunt or not?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

According to commissioner sparks he had just as many public comments for the ban as he did against the ban.

2 minutes ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

I agree. This is an issue where anyone who enjoys using trail cameras no matter how busy you think you are,  needs to take 10 - 15 minutes out their day to email or call the commission. 

What is the email I can reach? Can the motion be reversed if enough of is get in contact. I'll email and call