Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

4 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

How much. The day they ban em I'll post them all around their office!

Ill make you a deal, I have 2 brand new and a few used ones. Nw valley  

• Like 1

Just now, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

So if they ban cams is it still taboo to grab them when you find them ???? Asking for a freind

If I was your friend I would post them far into wilderness areas where you cannot drive into

1 minute ago, UggRedBilly said:

If I was your friend I would post them far into wilderness areas where you cannot drive into

Uh that's illegal already

1 hour ago, CouesFanatic said:

I think they need to fix their internet first

LOL.  I thought it was on my end.  Maybe a setup, they took pauses during the juicy stuff.   

5 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

I didnt know that! Good thing I dont have cameras or I'd be in deep crap

Not many stick to it but its one of those many grey area rules that is a rule but not really,,,,again not anywhere near possible to enforce. I see them right on the main trail in and out of wilderness all the time. 

54 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Not many stick to it but its one of those many grey area rules that is a rule but not really,,,,again not anywhere near possible to enforce. I see them right on the main trail in and out of wilderness all the time. 

^^^ Don't be surprised if it's USFS or BLM monitoring who's utilizing the wilderness.

at least my 276 trail cams are exempt... cant wait for Barny Fife warden to steal one of mine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AZLance said:

at least my 276 trail cams are exempt... cant wait for Barry Fife warden to steal one of mine!

Why are they exempt? They for like research or something?

2 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Really easy to eliminate cameras i think.  Most wardens know who the big players are in their units.  They know where they hunt.  Sure, there will be those who try to defy it, but they will continually lose cameras and sooner or later, they will either hike in further or stop all together

Sounds like a good way to get a warden shot ! I’m telling you they can’t take Joe wildlife watchers cameras ! A warden taking Joe wildlife watchers cam is no different than bc777 going out and stealing cams . I pray to the lord a warden never touches my cameras ! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Wait! does anyone actually have a trail cam pic of a game and fish warden in the field??? I have a feeling that is more rare than getting a sasquatch on a trail cam!

if any one has a trail cam pic of a warden, please post it!

• Like 4