azbirdhunter88

F New Mexico

Stopped at Holiday Inn to get a room for the night and the lady wouldn’t speak to me about getting a room because I didn’t have a mask on lol. She pointed to a sign saying that. 

13 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Ya no chit

In big companies you either comply with corporate policy or get the can. Reception desks have cameras, was there not a sign at the entrance door about masks? I recently was at a customers site with two of my guys and two from another contractor to install some electrical equipment and was told I couldn't stay because I had left the State within the last 14 days.

22 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

In big companies you either comply with corporate policy or get the can. Reception desks have cameras, was there not a sign at the entrance door about masks? I recently was at a customers site with two of my guys and two from another contractor to install some electrical equipment and was told I couldn't stay because I had left the State within the last 14 days.

Crazy 

The lady that was working there maybe was primary caretaker of her 90 year old grandmother?  So yeah, F her and her grandma.  If she wasn’t then some one she knows or you know probably is as well.  So F them and their grandma too.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

The lady that was working there maybe was primary caretaker of her 90 year old grandmother?  So yeah, F her and her grandma.  If she wasn’t then some one she knows or you know probably is as well.  So F them and their grandma too.  

I thought it was ridiculous she couldn’t speak to me. Had to point to a sign. Take a chill pill dude. That’s what I was getting at. 

• Like 2

Just now, azbirdhunter88 said:

I thought it was ridiculous she couldn’t speak to me. Had to point to a sign. Take a chill pill dude. That’s what I was getting at. 

I guess I woulda felt like an asshat for not wearing a mask, apologized and gone back out and got one.  I would say writing an entire thread titled “F New Mexico” about it could warrant said chill pill. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I guess I woulda felt like an asshat for not wearing a mask, apologized and gone back out and got one.  I would say writing an entire thread titled “F New Mexico” about it could warrant said chill pill. 

Ok

7 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Easy there yote, I say f nm for other liberal reasons, and motels

Shame on you woody for that. I bet he’s one of those that pulls mask down to put food in his mouth then back up while chewing. 

• Like 1

If it was Grants or Gallup you don't want to stay anyway. I stayed at both of those quite a bit for work and they suck. Better then the days inn in grants though. I slept in my truck after spending a few minutes in that room. 

• Haha 1