azbirdhunter88

F New Mexico

23 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I thought it was ridiculous she couldn’t speak to me. Had to point to a sign. Take a chill pill dude. That’s what I was getting at. 

Maybe she was a deaf mute?  You get a mask like a civilized person or sleep in your Jeep with your new dog?  

On 11/27/2020 at 7:25 PM, yotebuster said:

The lady that was working there maybe was primary caretaker of her 90 year old grandmother?  So yeah, F her and her grandma.  If she wasn’t then some one she knows or you know probably is as well.  So F them and their grandma too.  

natural selection for grandma...

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

Maybe she was a deaf mute?  You get a mask like a civilized person or sleep in your Jeep with your new dog?  

BS she wasn’t deaf. She was talking to a guy in front of me. Sad part was that she had her mask down not covering her nose. I guess I’m not a civilized person since I didn’t get a mask. 

• Like 3

Last month when I was on my trip across America, In Kentucky ,Tenn.,Miss. ,Alabama Louisiana, and Georgia they would look at you funny if You walked in anywhere with a Mask on .  How them Hillbillies gettin away with it ? I guess it doesn't effect incest.................BOB!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Last month when I was on my trip across America, In Kentucky ,Tenn.,Miss. ,Alabama Louisiana, and Georgia they would look at you funny if You walked in anywhere with a Mask on .  How them Hillbillies gettin away with it ? I guess it doesn't effect incest.................BOB!

Ya seen that. A lot of small towns in the midwest have never worn them. 

On 11/27/2020 at 7:25 PM, yotebuster said:

The lady that was working there maybe was primary caretaker of her 90 year old grandmother?  So yeah, F her and her grandma.  If she wasn’t then some one she knows or you know probably is as well.  So F them and their grandma too.  

If her grandmother is in danger, it’s not my responsibility.  It’s the grandmas, and her family’s. People have been getting infectious disease for thousands of years.  Suddenly, disease is a crime.  This isn’t a pandemic.  99.96 survival rate.  This is fascism.  
mask mandates are fascism, and those who support them are fascists.  Fascism is where the government controls everything.  They even mandate healthcare.  
turn the tv off, go outside.  There are not bodies piled up in the streets.  There are no mass graves.  People aren’t dying at an unusual rate.  

• Like 10

I have lots of friends in NM and they are on total lockdown. Their Governor is a nut 

• Like 6

When this virus first hit the US we didn't know anything about it and disease experts said it "could" kill millions.  Out of an abundance of caution, the government said wear masks and lock down , so we did.  As more and more info is learned, we see the death rate is less than 1%. And hearing how a large majority of people that catch it have less than life threatening consequences, I for one do not see this as worthy of killing the economy and our personal freedoms over. I feel like a sheep when I'm told I have to wear a mask.   I'm not saying it isn't killing people, but everyone knows those numbers put out by "officials" are questionable when we hear that if you die of anything and you test positive for covid, you are included in these numbers, even if covid wasn't the cause of the death, but a side note.  If someone you know has died of covid, you have my sympathy.  It now seems to have morphed into a political control issue, and that disgusts me.

• Like 10

Hey, if someone is freaking out about getting the VID, stay home. Don't tell me what I can or can not do. 

I just got home from the bar..no VID that I could see. My choice. ..and that's the way it should be. This is still America btw.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

When this virus first hit the US we didn't know anything about it and disease experts said it "could" kill millions.  Out of an abundance of caution, the government said wear masks and lock down , so we did.  As more and more info is learned, we see the death rate is less than 1%. And hearing how a large majority of people that catch it have less than life threatening consequences, I for one do not see this as worthy of killing the economy and our personal freedoms over. I feel like a sheep when I'm told I have to wear a mask.   I'm not saying it isn't killing people, but everyone knows those numbers put out by "officials" are questionable when we hear that if you die of anything and you test positive for covid, you are included in these numbers, even if covid wasn't the cause of the death, but a side note.  If someone you know has died of covid, you have my sympathy.  It now seems to have morphed into a political control issue, and that disgusts me.

Your last sentence is spot on. 

• Like 1