Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Mom fighting for her life with Covid 19

Prayers for a speedy recovery sent her way

• Like 1

I am still Praying Buddy. Hoping to hear about a Great outcome..................BOB!

• Like 2

Ya man major bummed for mom and you guys, when they hit the zero visitor button it’s extremely demoralizing to all including the staff. They have learned a lot since the beginning on treatment so stay positive. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:58 PM, Heat said:

We live in Yuma and unfortunately she is facing this alone. No visitors allowed. I'm sure she is scared to death. This has been a really tough ordeal for our family. She was too ill to care for herself at home after about 10 days, so I stayed with her for a few days before I took her to the hospital for the 3rd time before they admitted her. 

Having to go through it alone absolutely has to be hard on anyone in this situation. That really sucks.

• Like 1

Have a next door neighbor 57 years old, started having some health issues in January, a month ago caught the 19 and got quarantined and passed away a month later. His family says the isolation killed him. He spent many hours out hiking in the boonies, outdoorsman............I think it is a crime for them to not allow people to visit I mean.....a mask works right?

• Like 2

Mom is home, Hallelujah! God Bless each and everyone who prayed for us or otherwise sent positive energy our way! I can't thank you enough.

• Like 31
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Heat said:

Mom is home, Hallelujah! God Bless each and everyone who prayed for us or otherwise sent positive energy our way! I can't thank you enough.

Thank God Nick!!! Thanks for posting this. You made my day brother, so happy for all of you.

• Thanks 1

Sometimes  Prayers work.  Happy For You Guys .  Amen....................BOB!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1