IA Born

Friend Lost His Pack in Unit 9

Just got a note from a friend originally from Iowa.  He was down here hunting Coues in SE AZ, tagged out, went to the Grand Canyon, met a guy with a 9 tag that he ended up helping, then stopped to help a guy change a tire last night.  If you've seen or grabbed Josh's pack, let me know and I'll get you in touch with him.

"I know it’s a long shot but I accidentally left my pack on the side of the road after helping someone fix their tire in Unit 9 in Arizona around 35.92189, -111.83767 last night around 7pm and it’s gone now. I had some Precision Hunter ELD-X 200gr 300 Winchester Mag ammo in there, a first aid kit, my havalon, and some trash I picked up the other day in the hills from there (glass bottles). It’s a Hybrid X pack, the pack is REALLY worn out but I’d like to have it back and the 300 Win Mag ammo because I can’t find it anywhere anymore."

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

What forrest road?

Good Call.

Old Cameron Road, right off the highway.  No mile marker, just the GPS coords.  Trying to get more detailed info of where along the highway.

8 hours ago, IA Born said:

Good Call.

Old Cameron Road, right off the highway.  No mile marker, just the GPS coords.  Trying to get more detailed info of where along the highway.

With those items, can't say that would be my first choice of bags to grab to help change a tire!!! 

Sucks losing things I'm the woods!