Sign in to follow this  
apache12

ISO new Sig Kilo rangefinder. Looking for reviews from CW

I too have the 2200 and haven't had any issues. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, apache12 said:

Hmm. Kind of a 60/40 split of good to some battery issues.  Wonder if the battery is cold weather.  

thanks for the feedback. 

I wonder if it’s model specific 

3 hours ago, oz31p said:

I know a member her has had battery issues but it was tied to extreme single digit cold, if I remember right?

Other than that this is the first I’ve hear or any battery issues. 

This wasn't me but now that I am thinking about it I DID have an issue with mine a couple years ago in NM when it was -2. Didn't have to take out the battery or anything but it started working again after I had it in my coat for a few minutes. Never thought much about it after that because it was such a one off random occurrence. That and I never hut in that cold of weather. Have had it in teens and twenties many times with no issues.

I've had the Kilo 2200 for two years this month and never had any issues.  Same for me first time hearing about any battery issue.  Absolutely love mine!

5 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

This wasn't me but now that I am thinking about it I DID have an issue with mine a couple years ago in NM when it was -2. Didn't have to take out the battery or anything but it started working again after I had it in my coat for a few minutes. Never thought much about it after that because it was such a one off random occurrence. That and I never hut in that cold of weather. Have had it in teens and twenties many times with no issues.

It was big browns. With a 2400abs. 

ive had mine pretty cold and still on the Original battery after two years.

Pulled the trigger on the 2200. Amazon price seemed good  $349. dang Amazon taking over the world one day at a time. And I’m helping them. Ug