07Guardian

Mtn Tough Rocks!

Anyone looking to get back in shape or in better shape than you already are needs to check out Mtn Tough Fitness Labs.  This program is an online workout plan that is like having a personal trainer at home with you.  Workouts are specifically tailored to get you in shape for mountain hunting with a pack on.  Multiple different options that can be done at home with little to no equipment required.  I discovered them this spring and did the 30-30 program.....significantly improving my fitness and desire to work out again.  In August I bit the bullet and bought their all access plan which includes their eating plan as well.  Wow, I discovered things about my body type and how to fuel it for best performance.  I thought I was in decent shape before but noticed less and less motivation and ability to perform in the mountains.   I have now lost nearly 20 pounds and gained significant strength,  energy, and performance.  I am 51 years old, leaner and stronger than I've been in a very long time.  I strongly recommend pairing the eating plan (do it 100% as designed for at least 30 days) with whatever workout plan suits you best based on equipment available.   When I did the eating plan I discovered that I was not eating enough of the right type of foods.  I actually had to eat more and lost fat while gaining lean muscle strength.  Post workout pain and recovery time were also both reduced as well.  I believe they currently have 30% off all programs right now.