Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

37a

Here's my 2020 37a desert.  Using the fish and game numbers, he nets 176" with my math.  Using the fish and game's math, 174 1/2" 😳.  The fractions were not added up right for the gross score and the deductions where done wrong. Will have him officially scored after the sixty days.  He was aged at 11 to 12 years old.  The class of sheep I have always wanted to harvest.   It was a awesome hunt.  And getting to experience it with family made it even better.  I have been trying to draw a sheep tag for years and I honestly wasn't sure it was ever going to happen.  Many thanks to the fish and game and all the people that keep our Arizona sheep alive.  I spent almost four months scouting for this hunt and can see how people can get addicted to sheep hunting. 

unnamed.thumb.png.4c7050e651bbd04843e35b8c4ef2e249.png

unnamed.thumb.jpg.ce2744db1f56be26d3f38c646a5973b3.jpg

unnamed-1.thumb.jpg.62cde2d6beff24dc7cba07869659e11d.jpg

• Like 24
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 4

Congrats big ram. That’s 176. I’m definitely not doing a good job of judging. Did you know he was that big? How did you know he was big when looking at him alive. Now I’m afraid I said no on a giant yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Congrats big ram. That’s 176. I’m definitely not doing a good job of judging. Did you know he was that big? How did you know he was big when looking at him alive. Now I’m afraid I said no on a giant yesterday 

I think his head is throwing you off. He looks like he has a long face which is making his horns look not as big. It also carries the mass pretty good too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1