Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

37a

Lots of mass on him, he's awesome congratulations!

Thanks guys. He is awesome.  To answer some questions.  I had 19 points. I know I got lucky.  My ram gets his score from his mass.  108 5/8 inches of it to be exact.  I tried to post a picture of the fish and game measurements.  A quick note. The fish and game never claims that their score is exact. Sealing my ram was a amazing experience and one I hope everyone gets to experience one day. I only posted what he was measured because I knew someone would ask.  Chris Harlow said he is at least 12 years old which agrees with what the fish and game aged him at which makes him the class of ram I wanted. Looked at a lot of rams and I can honestly say that was pure luck.  I shot him because he looked as big as any ram I had seen and because Courtney was first to glass him up which was a dream come true. She is becoming a great huntress and I am as proud as heck. Tried to include a shortened  kill video.  Hope it plays.

77DD7CEE-F2BD-4219-9355-0E23DA16CA22.thumb.png.43b25e4b3578c88cdff655a57e1e8a6e.png

6F4738F8-A385-4677-A5A5-0FFE48E54EF5.thumb.png.d6d001df6b097ecb75ae65c1e2f10907.pngF0F6915E-F9EA-4DD5-BFC3-0945940B04A2.thumb.jpeg.15109af24e156515f25a80d39ec21d69.jpeg
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, cohofishing said:

Thanks.  He is

Shoulder mount.  I don’t have the room for a full body mount. I will probably regret that decision one day.  

I did :(

He is something special.Makes me happy that I donate my time and money to the Sheep Society.The last waterhole project that we were able to do was in 37A,the others were cancelled due to Covid.Awesome ram!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the time you put into their projects.  Every catchment that I went to this summer had water and was being used by all manner of animals.  Not just sheep.  I can’t wait till I can put some time in.  Will probably be after I retire due my job.  I appreciate what everyone does and I enjoy supporting them even if it is only as a member  

Brent

• Like 4