Sign in to follow this  
mmlj

FS: Browning A-Bolt II, Stainless Stalker, 300 WSM-SOLD!

For Sale:  Lightly used Browning A-Bolt II, Stainless Stalker, 300 WSM.  Brownell"s Shrewd muzzle brake.  Unique factory Mossy Oak Brush rubberized, non-slip stock with palm swell.  May have been a special offering.  Great all weather rifle.  Original owner, factory box, like new condition.  Will include Hornady dies, and brass.  $675.00 FTF in Oro Valley.  SCOPE AND RINGS NOT INCLUDED, but Leupold bases go with rifle.  Thanks.

REDUCED TO $650.00 FTF.  SOLD!

• Like 2

TTT.

TTT.

Revised.

UP!

bump.

Love my A-Bolt II, especially like that 60* bolt throw, it spoils me over all my other bolts.  Cycles fast and smooth.  I actually have the same brake and is very effective.  Trigger is easily adjustable with a trigger spring replacement, mines set at 2lbs, very crisp and safe.  Great factory trigger!  Crazy accurate.  

stalkincoues:

Thanks for your comments.  One additional thing that I like on the rifle is the tang safety.  Browning makes a quality product,   It's a great all around rifle..  Bought this as my dedicated elk rifle.  Still waiting for the elusive early rifle bull tag!!!   

5 hours ago, mmlj said:

stalkincoues:

Thanks for your comments.  One additional thing that I like on the rifle is the tang safety.  Browning makes a quality product,   It's a great all around rifle..  Bought this as my dedicated elk rifle.  Still waiting for the elusive early rifle bull tag!!!   

I saw this and had to chuckle, I feel your pain. I purchased a Ruger M77 Mark II in 300 win mag, 20 years ago, when I started putting in for the “elusive early rifle bull tag”. It sits in my safe unused. If I had known it would take this long to draw, I would have never put it for the early rifle hunt. Sitting on 22 points, maybe 2021 will be the year! 

clintb:

Unfortunately for me, I'm on the downside of my hunting career and father time keeps beating on me.  Well, maybe next year!

Good luck with your draw.

Bill

deleted

rugermack:

PM and text sent.  Thanks.

SOLD!  Thanks.