dcshorthairs

Anyone shoot Franchi?

No, I did not shoot Fauci. I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy.

• Like 1

Not an Affinity, but I shoot the Franchi 48L Black Magic and absolutely love it. Little to no recoil, shoots fantastic, especially after I swapped the friction ring around (cleaning reassembling error). My Browning A5 was my go to gun, not anymore.

• Like 1

I had an 48 in 28G for about 4 years but recently sold it because I was tearing up my thumb loading it because of the smaller frame. Beautiful wood on it and never had a single problem with it.

Don't oil the cylinder (there will be a tag saying not to under the forearm) they need to run dry.

I got the wife the affinity compact 20 gauge a few years ago. Sweet gun. Runs really well. I’d wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dcshorthairs said:

Thanks guys. It’s time to upgrade my benelli super nova to a semi auto. I never have shot one but I like how they look and feel. 

Let me know if you wanna get rid of that super nova!

The affinity elite upland looks awesome! I was going to go that route but auto loaders werent my thing, after shooting a few I decided I didnt like the way they feel when they cycle. That goes for all of them, not just the franchi.