SirRoyal

Recreational Trail Camera use is at Stake!

11 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

They will still find stuff but it will definitely hurt them . I’ll bet ya dollars to doughnut’s A3 will still run a few cams deep in 23N and 23S . 

For sure they will 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Weren’t you the one who was wanting to be a guide? You don’t know half the chit to be close to one. Have you killed a mule deer yet? Bull elk? You talk a big game like you know all things hunting but can’t show chit. When you came at me for being “privileged” I lost all respect for you. Did you ask to put in for elk with some people because you didn’t know jack about elk hunting and wanted them to show you how to hunt? Your a little punk ace dude and don’t know when to shut your mouth. 

Well gee wiz, Seems you brought my name up again so I in turn chose to be petty yet again.   No never killed a muley, but never hunted one either.  Never killed a bull either, only 3 lowly peasant cow elk with my lowly peasant over the counter tags. How many Oct elk you got? Oh none probably because your busy hunting private property.   Wish I could kill big deer on private property and swing my dick around.  

Maybe if I had access to Priveliged acres ranch in Kansas I could kill a muley or an eastern.  Anytime you want to learn how to hunt big coues on public land, id be happy to take you out.   

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well gee wiz, Seems you brought my name up again so I in turn chose to be petty yet again.   No never killed a muley, but never hunted one either.  Never killed a bull either, only 3 lowly peasant cow elk with my lowly peasant over the counter tags. How many Oct elk you got? Oh none probably because your busy hunting private property.   Wish I could kill big deer on private property and swing my dick around.  

Maybe if I had access to Priveliged acres ranch in Kansas I could kill a muley or an eastern.  Anytime you want to learn how to hunt big coues on public land, id be happy to take you out.   

Kev you must be a pretty sorry contractor if you can’t afford to go hunt private land . Kev you talk a big game for being a cow hunter lol . 

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Do you think they can’t find stuff without cams? I bet they still do alright. 

27 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

They will still find stuff but it will definitely hurt them . I’ll bet ya dollars to doughnut’s A3 will still run a few cams deep in 23N and 23S . 

Its going to hurt guides only because of FGBK and Twatr and a few hunting websites. other wise the top few guides would be nobodies. the guys that use guides only use them due to the pics they see before season, if some other guide has a pic of a big bull he'll get that hunter. its window Shopping just like going to the mall hence why certain guides are popular and others arent.

unfortunatly they normal people who use cams for fun or hunting but NOT profit are going to get f'd if they ban cameras.

The guides have regular joe blow hunter right where they want them. "Hey guys your not going to be able to take your kids setting up cams and looking at them if they ban cams, so we ALL need to fight this" Guides would throw there best friends under the bus if they could. they can careless about joe hunter and there kids.

If G&F could word it maybe as a sale of Big game animals for profit or something like that they could ban the problem IE guides. but like anyone guides will find a loop hole in that using joehunter to do cams etc etc. Hence the reason there is no middle ground on this with G&F

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

Kev you must be a pretty sorry contractor if you can’t afford to go hunt private land . Kev you talk a big game for being a cow hunter lol . 

I'm great only problem has ever been employees worth hiring.  

Let me ask you something nobull. If you were an employee that was used to making $12-14 an hour and I came along and offer you piecework where you could easily make a grand a week or more, and all you have to do is not take constant smoke breaks and actually work 7 hours a day, would you try to make more money? 

And yes I know you are self employed, but offering $1k a week in an area where dudes doing the same work make much less is a pretty good deal.  For example,  I paid $40 to swap out valve and toilet, same for a kitchen sink.  If that's not enough incentive I don't know what is. I can do both of those tasks in less then a half hour ncluding walking the trash to the trailer, installing and cleaning up the mess.  

9 minutes ago, Delw said:

unfortunatly they normal people who use cams for fun or hunting but NOT profit are going to get f'd if they ban cameras.

I agree with everything you said but this . Azgfd can’t stop the cam for fun guy from putting up cameras . 

9 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm great only problem has ever been employees worth hiring.  

Let me ask you something nobull. If you were an employee that was used to making $12-14 an hour and I came along and offer you piecework where you could easily make a grand a week or more, and all you have to do is not take constant smoke breaks and actually work 7 hours a day, would you try to make more money? 

And yes I know you are self employed, but offering $1k a week in an area where dudes doing the same work make much less is a pretty good deal.  For example,  I paid $40 to swap out valve and toilet, same for a kitchen sink.  If that's not enough incentive I don't know what is. I can do both of those tasks in less then a half hour ncluding walking the trash to the trailer, installing and cleaning up the mess.  

I know all about piece work . In 2006 I was  getting paid piece for siding condos , putting decks on , building stairs ,railings , and t and g on the interior in starlight ridge . I had about 12 guys working for me . I would pay them hourly and just not making the money I knew I could . So one Monday morning while driving to Showlow I came up with a plan ! I stopped at circle k bought three 18 packs of beer . When I got to the job they opened up the trailer and saw the beer . I told them if we can get x amount finished by Friday I’ll buy ice and after work you boys can get an early start ! Long story short my 60 bucks a week for beer would make an additional 2 k a week lol . Moral of the story people are stupid and will kill themselves for “FREE” beer ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I agree with everything you said but this . Azgfd can’t stop the cam for fun guy from putting up cameras . 

I worded that wrong, ment hunters for fun with there kids and such.

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

I know all about piece work . In 2006 I was  getting paid piece for siding condos , putting decks on , building stairs ,railings , and t and g on the interior in starlight ridge . I had about 12 guys working for me . I would pay them hourly and just not making the money I knew I could . So one Monday morning while driving to Showlow I came up with a plan ! I stopped at circle k bought three 18 packs of beer . When I got to the job they opened up the trailer and saw the beer . I told them if we can get x amount finished by Friday I’ll buy ice and after work you boys can get an early start ! Long story short my 60 bucks a week for beer would make an additional 2 k a week lol . Moral of the story people are stupid and will kill themselves for “FREE” beer ! 

Lol, probably the wisest post youve made!

Some guys are just lazy though, you can only bring a horse to water and all that. 

In the end, i looked hard at options for a one man show where you could still make money and count less on employees. Im chasing that idea now. Construction has been good to me but if you work alone you are already capping your income.  And i just cant deal with employees anymore. Im a virgo, total perfectionist and no employee will ever do things to my standard.  Not saying good ones arent out there, but i dont have time to filter through them and find the needle in the .  haystack.

I have nothing against guides BTW I know quite a few and there good people, but like anyone when you start using the excuess that it will hurt others ( like the poor poor kids) seems people always toss in others when there the ones that caused the problems in the 1st place and won't or cant admit it.

4 minutes ago, Delw said:

I have nothing against guides BTW I know quite a few and there good people, but like anyone when you start using the excuess that it will hurt others ( like the poor poor kids) seems people always toss in others when there the ones that caused the problems in the 1st place and won't or cant admit it.

I dont have an issue with guides unless they abuse the rules and have every animal catalogued.  Blocking roads to other hunters boils my blood big time though. 

Im pro guide for the right ones. 

One of the reasons im a Duwane Adams fanboy is because hes one of the only (if literally not the only) guide that does not have his guys running cams.  He straight teaches his guys how to glass, where and why and thats why i have utmost respect for him. 

Yeah i want to get into guiding, and ive had opportunities i let pass. But if im gonna guide i want my way and skill to be the factor. I would never guide for a company like b4 or slimeback.  

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

And where did I say that? What is this CNN?

Coueswhitetail News Network just as bad as the real CNN

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I dont have an issue with guides unless they abuse the rules and have every animal catalogued.  Blocking roads to other hunters boils my blood big time though. 

Im pro guide for the right ones. 

One of the reasons im a Duwane Adams fanboy is because hes one of the only (if literally not the only) guide that does not have his guys running cams.  He straight teaches his guys how to glass, where and why and thats why i have utmost respect for him. 

Yeah i want to get into guiding, and ive had opportunities i let pass. But if im gonna guide i want my way and skill to be the factor. I would never guide for a company like b4 or slimeback.  

Actually its the FANBOYS that cause more problems than the actual guide themselves.

The FANBOYS are the ones in the woods blocking others access, telling people there fan boy is hunting this area so please respect him BLAH BLAH BLAH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delw said:

Actually its the FANBOYS that cause more problems than the actual guide themselves.

The FANBOYS are the ones in the woods blocking others access, telling people there fan boy is hunting this area so please respect him BLAH BLAH BLAH

Delw, I just admitted to being a fanboy. For the right reasons though!

But i swear to god i would never do that crap.