creed

freakin rodents!

Anyone ever have one mouse destroy a boat? I put out bait and traps when I stored it and did catch  the little SOB but not before he did a bunch of damage. It was in an enclosure and covered with a ratcheting cover but it didn't slow him down. Guess what pisses me  off more is the boat is only 5 months old.

DSCF1030.JPG

DSCF1031.JPG

DSCF1032.JPG

DSCF1035.JPG

DSCF1046.JPG

DSCF1028.JPG

• Sad 2
  • Wow! 3

That sucks big time, Had a friend that had a nitro (fiberglass one). he lived in wickenburg. his boat over one winter was destroyed by mice, same deal covered very well and tight.

I had pack rats chew all my wiring on my toy hauler and built a nest and chewed every wire in my onan 4500 on board generator. This was also brand new. I had to rewire everything. Pulled generator out and orderd all new wiring from cummins and rewired my self. I found 3 nests. I trapped and killed 23 rats in four days. I also had my wife stab nests with a 4 ft piece rebar and as rats ran out shot them with 410. Since then i stuff all holes with fine steel wool. And in generatoer area i load up on moth balls and dryer sheets. I have not had a problem since. But i always look for new nests. I feel your pain. Really sux!

I kill at least 10 a week at my place for the last 4 years. It is a never ending battle. Worse yet they are attracted to the smell of other ones. Get yourself a bunch of HAVAHART® X-SMALL 2-DOOR TRAP and BB gun them. No need for bait in these traps. Just put them along edges where the mice walk. They like tunnels and shiny things. They walk right in. Once there is some blood in one they really go crazy for a particular trap. 

That really stinks,i feel for you.

That sucks bro. My neighbor at Roosevelt is only here for the winter.  He guide 's and Cowboys in Wyoming the rest of the time. He has a 22ft pontoon and he leaned his plastic lawn chairs up aginst it while he was gone. That was the walk way for them. 

Chewed every wire out of it. We worked our  buts off to fix it.

Go get a bunch of house cats, I’m not a cat fan but they help keep the rodents in check

• Like 2