creed

freakin rodents!

Yeah they got a few things that were easily repaired but it could have been a lot worse. Luckily I got in there and cleaned it all out before major damagewas done. That took forever......

I kill about 50 a year trapping, and I dont know how many more with poison.  It is a battle to continually watch for new holes.  There is a guy on utube that has made it his hobby to test rat traps.  I like the one that electrocutes them but it is spendy.  Just like people, birth control is what is needed. 

Pine sol will deter them, wash my engine regular since my mechanic told me he saw rat tracks on my engines fuse box.  Moth balls and ammonia will also deter them.  

2 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

I have been told that a flashing LED light and ultrasonic sound messes with the vermin's mind and keeps them away.

We sell quite a bit of flashing LED light systems to farmers to keep rodents away from farm equipment.

If you want to talk about expensive, you should see the size of a wiring harness for a John Deere 8R series tractor.

23 hours ago, ThomC said:

I kill about 50 a year trapping, and I dont know how many more with poison.  It is a battle to continually watch for new holes.  There is a guy on utube that has made it his hobby to test rat traps.  I like the one that electrocutes them but it is spendy.  Just like people, birth control is what is needed. 

Pine sol will deter them, wash my engine regular since my mechanic told me he saw rat tracks on my engines fuse box.  Moth balls and ammonia will also deter them.  

Is that really you or is someone using your computer to post something that actually makes sense? 🙄

On 12/8/2020 at 7:42 AM, Red Rabbit said:

I have been told that a flashing LED light and ultrasonic sound messes with the vermin's mind and keeps them away.

Until they chew up those devices and the wires. I see it a lot.