Sign in to follow this  
ctracingraptor

ISO - Cat trap

9 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

1 cal ranch trap+1 can tuna=1 enjoyable ride to the desert

Coyote food. One of the few things coyotes are good for. Oh yes, coyote season.😁

9 minutes ago, Dkart4 said:

Just use a pellet gun

This particular animal likes to show its face at 3am on my camera, unfortunately I’m not going to stay up that late. I posted a No Trespassing sign, but it keeps ignoring it. 

• Haha 3

Harbor Freight. Medium sized trap. Worked well for a few dozen when a crazy neighbor was feeding ferals for years on end. 

• Like 1

I had a problem with a boar javalina that showed up in my orange grove near downtown Mesa. He did not act viciously so I couldn't legally shoot him. Couldn't get close enough, with reasonable effort, to use a bow and was not legal to hunt him. I needed him gone.

So, we sprayed ammonia everywhere he liked to go. Within a few days he left.

With a sprayer, spray some ammonia where the cat is marking/defacating and see if that works. Cats help keep roof rats in check but are open game to catch and release. Can't legally kill them but yes, they can be relocated.

Too expensive in attorney fees to violate laws, if you get caught. Much cheaper to work within the laws.

Try the ammonia.

6 hours ago, matt said:

I have one you can use. I’m at 83rd Ave and thunderbird. 602-989-0670

Matt to the rescue again, and this time it's not ammo. You guys on the Westside are lucky!

• Like 1