CatfishKev

Camera Poll

Camera Poll  

203 members have voted

1. 1. I think at this point everyone has heard all the pros and cons.

• Total Ban for hunting purposes
    • Cam season, Feb-July
    • Camera permit fee
    • Zero Ban on cams pertaining to hunting
    • Quarter mile from "point" water source (or however it was phrased)

Good hunters don't need them, hut some good hunters use them, like sir royal..

• Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 7:37 AM, OpticNerd said:

The only 2 I can think of is cell trail cams and baiting.  I know back in the 90s leg traps were outlawed but I dont think it was the g&f that banned them. Correct me if I'm wrong but I also think that law was reversed.  The use of drones for hunting  purposes and I.R optics are probably a couple more AZGF bans.

Don't forget 1/4 mile rule for archery hunters,

lion hunting in summer months,

Organized predator hunts for prizes 

new multi unit lion harvest agenda- once met- season closed

Paper applications for our older generations :+)

Plus others 

3 hours ago, bowhunter4life said:

Don't forget 1/4 mile rule for archery hunters,

lion hunting in summer months,

Organized predator hunts for prizes 

new multi unit lion harvest agenda- once met- season closed

Paper applications for our older generations :+)

Plus others 

Let’s add daylong lion hunting 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 2:51 AM, AZMONSTERBULL said:

There's trail cam problems in unit 9 and I know your fully aware of it but might not ever admit to it! Go to any tank in 9 or the strip and there's cameras loaded on every tank up there every year, nothing has changed with that! In fact it just continues to get worse every year!

After placing all of your trail cams out at every tank, determining the best tank, and then walking to the highest point near that tank is that when you decide to pull your binoculars out? Of course you can find game with your binoculars that way, that's why trail cams need to be banned it makes it way to easy to scout and locate the best locations, making it effortless when locating your targeted animal near that tank! They won't ban your binoculars, because your really going to need them once they ban trail cams! 

And So what is the problem?  Other than I get some stolen I have learned to take the hit and move on. I cant fix the world. 

I dont have cameras on or for  every water hole. There are hundreds of spots in 9 that hold water at any given time and most you cant get on a hill in 9 and watch. 

I already know what Tanks work the best . I dont need a camera. But I love to look at whats there. Most animals move before the Rut anyway. 

Im stilling waiting for anybody to tell me whats the problem  ?

Jealousy? Camera totals? So what? 

I have harvested way more animals in 10  with no Cameras than 9.  A good hunter is a good hunter no matter what! But why take away my freedom to watch wildlife with a Trail cam? 

Maybe we should bulldoze all the hills in 10 so we cant glass anymore! That way we will stop killing monsters in 10. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Lets see some pictures Sir.  

Look him up on Instagram...he’s got a bunch. @SirRoyal2  is his handle there. Here’s one of the latest he shared after Ugg’s hunt

38C5F713-49F1-4C65-86EB-65A1D952CDA1.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

I have harvested way more animals in 10  with no Cameras than 9.  A good hunter is a good hunter no matter what! But why take away my freedom to make money and advertise trophy bulls/bucks with a Trail cam? 

Fixed it for you ;)

6 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

And So what is the problem?  Other than I get some stolen I have learned to take the hit and move on. I cant fix the world. 

I dont have cameras on or for  every water hole. There are hundreds of spots in 9 that hold water at any given time and most you cant get on a hill in 9 and watch. 

I already know what Tanks work the best . I dont need a camera. But I love to look at whats there. Most animals move before the Rut anyway. 

Im stilling waiting for anybody to tell me whats the problem  ?

Jealousy? Camera totals? So what? 

I have harvested way more animals in 10  with no Cameras than 9.  A good hunter is a good hunter no matter what! But why take away my freedom to watch wildlife with a Trail cam? 

Maybe we should bulldoze all the hills in 10 so we cant glass anymore! That way we will stop killing monsters in 10. 

you sound like a Pimp with his prostitutes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Delw said:

Fixed it for you ;)

Sir Please remove the Lie that you added to my words! This has nothing to do with money or advertising big bulls or pimps or prostitutes . Shame on you! 

• Haha 2

My .02 is This is a great win (the first in a long time) for the animals, habitat and even many hunters. This was never a problem until the privilege of using trail cams became abused (mostly by guides). I would have voted for a season or ban either way, but if you want to be upset about it, be upset about with those that have abused it to make in an issue.

Between the advancement in long rang shooting/wounding, Quads to UTVs getting to new and more places, Google Earth and like doing the same to equipment, clothing, optics and gear, the summer recreators opening up roads and loosing habitat to the 4-7 seasons on some units to 500+ yard muzzleloaders and people who have always hated or never shot a bow drawing archery tags and shooting these freaking air bows 150yards.... All been to the detriment of the animals and habitat. This one is a win for both. Rejoice! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jdown said:

My .02 is This is a great win (the first in a long time) for the animals, habitat and even many hunters. This was never a problem until the privilege of using trail cams became abused (mostly by guides). I would have voted for a season or ban either way, but if you want to be upset about it, be upset about with those that have abused it to make in an issue.

Between the advancement in long rang shooting/wounding, Quads to UTVs getting to new and more places, Google Earth and like doing the same to equipment, clothing, optics and gear, the summer recreators opening up roads and loosing habitat to the 4-7 seasons on some units to 500+ yard muzzleloaders and people who have always hated or never shot a bow drawing archery tags and shooting these freaking air bows 150yards.... All been to the detriment of the animals and habitat. This one is a win for both. Rejoice! 

Dead on. I replied to a similiar post of yours in another thread.

• Like 2

What Jdown said!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jdown said:

150??? we are shooting 180 with our airbows...