n2horns

SOLD

SOLD

One of my patients owns a little gun store up here and he said he could finally find some at $1 a round. So he had to mark it up a little bit just to make a small profit. I think the only way prices will ever come down or at least stop jumping is when it gets expensive enough that no one will buy it, until that day we are in for an expensive 4 years. 

The crazy thing is if I lived down there I would probably pick this up because I did well with .22 in the past but not .223

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Chit is online for $560 for 1000 rounds in stock. Can’t believe people are paying almost a $1 a round. 

That kind of surprises me.

I dont pay high prices I have enough but I have a buddy that buys almost all he can and he has the money to do it and he told me he has looked almost everywhere and it isn't in stock at hardly any price. IDK like I said I don't need anything right away.   It is getting crazy and my guess is it won't get better anytime soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

That kind of surprises me.

I dont pay high prices I have enough but I have a buddy that buys almost all he can and he has the money to do it and he told me he has looked almost everywhere and it isn't in stock at hardly any price. IDK like I said I don't need anything right away.   It is getting crazy and my guess is it won't get better anytime soon. 

Tell him to look at ammoseek.com

bump for the seller too. 

That’s a deal compared to ammo prices at the gun show in Phx last weekend!!  Check it out... wait in line for hours just to get your hands on white box 380 for $1.20/rd and for Ranger HP?  $1.50/rd.   lmao

DB55378C-B845-4C20-9F28-62309021803F.jpeg

12 minutes ago, kbaizel said:

If people would quit buying it, it would cause these clowns to drop their prices back down again.  If all the people would quit panic buying it would get the supply back.  

Yup 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Chit is online for $560 for 1000 rounds in stock. Can’t believe people are paying almost a $1 a round. 

Yes, I agreed with you. Can you believe that?

Guys, you currently live in a capitalistic country where people pay the going rate for a product. If you don’t like the asking price move on down the road till you find a price you can live with. 
you guys owe this seller an apology for shitting  all over his ad. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wellhead said:

Guys, you currently live in a capitalistic country where people pay the going rate for a product. If you don’t like the asking price move on down the road till you find a price you can live with. 
you guys owe this seller an apology for shitting  all over his ad. 

Oh you cry baby. If someone wants to buy this they will message him and buy it. Your on a public forum and will see stuff that upsets you. Get over it and you move on down the road. 

• Haha 1