Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

WTB Canoe

Still looking. I’ll also take suggestions on what to buy new if you have experience?? This will be my first canoe. Need something stable for two with one being a total novice and with a lack of balance. 

41 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Still looking. I’ll also take suggestions on what to buy new if you have experience?? This will be my first canoe. Need something stable for two with one being a total novice and with a lack of balance. 

Sounds like you should invest in some good life jackets, bro.

Go back and look at that craft Jim and Donna are using out on Blue Ridge in Catherine's Around the Bend post from July. It's half canoe half kayak, think it may have had a keel. They tell me it's incredibly stable but I don't remember what the craft was called.

• Like 1

Ya I’ve had kayaks and have a bass boat so variations of something that floats other than a canoe is not what I’m looking for, but thanks guys. 

Includes 4 carrier pads and 2 paddles.  I think a pressure washer would easily remove the paint. I'm in Chandler, Ray and AZ Ave.  Sent you a PM.

IMG_20201209_111523.thumb.jpg.6647917563e4bb9ae888b9cd225c482b.jpg818690285_IMG_20201209_1115462.thumb.jpg.f727b0b7fdedfcb16863c031aac65d96.jpg2120822293_MVIMG_20201209_1115052.thumb.jpg.8807c355d036a80b76b23904258f4327.jpg

I have a 16.6 ft Wenonah Adirondack canoe Id be willing to sell.

Its made of Royalex material, been stored in my garage, never sat in the sun.

Only used a couple times.

They have changed the material, but royalex in really awesome.

Canoe is light and has a wide beam

• Like 2

You're sure to be wearing a wet suit soon.