SirRoyal

There will always be Cameras on water!

3 minutes ago, coueswt said:

Cameras have ruined hunting in a lot of units, especially unit 9.  Anyone disagrees are part of the problem or never been in unit.

Wanted a season but more I read stupid comments/posts more I’m leaning more to all out ban.  Hunting will be so much more enjoyable though do think some of the outfitters will post guys at every water hole and be the new issue hunters have to deal with. 

Don’t forget 13A and B 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, coueswt said:

Cameras have ruined hunting in a lot of units, especially unit 9.  Anyone disagrees are part of the problem or never been in unit.

Wanted a season but more I read stupid comments/posts more I’m leaning more to all out ban.  Hunting will be so much more enjoyable though do think some of the outfitters will post guys at every water hole and be the new issue hunters have to deal with. 

The more I read the more I see it’s mostly northern units. I’ve yet to see a problem south of I-40 or there abouts. 

• Like 1

People are blaming the drought for the decline in quality bulls in 9. It’s not the drought, it’s cameras!  100k of cameras up there and they don’t stand a chance.  
100k is just an estimate could be more or less.  

• Like 3

1, 23, 27, 3a/3c doesn’t have a problem?  
Are you talking about that sleeper elk unit 28?  

22 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Don’t forget 13A and B 

Agree. Same outfitters are the problem up there also for most part.  

• Like 2

I have never seen a camera in Colorado on 5 deer hunts.  Maybe it’s because there is water everywhere!  

14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Using a cam on azgfd tanks in 9 and getting pics of bulls is not a skill 

Now you are gonna troll?  lol. I saw your post earlier today. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Now you are gonna troll?  lol. I saw your post earlier today. 

Anyone with some cams and a weekend off could find those same bulls. 

3 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

There is no such thing as a total Trail Cam ban!!!

Birdwatchers and etc can always put up cameras they have no hunting license. Hmm who is going to hire them on the down low and you will never know!  . Hmmm 

YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS SEE CAMERAS ON WATER HOLES nothing will change. In fact their gonna make wanna be cops out of the hunters because they will think its illegal to have a Trail cam on that water and steal them or shoot them. And they will just be replaced no problem! 

A Game Warden cannot take down trail cameras off waterholes or any where else legally. Unless they start an investigation . And they dont have time to be camera cops too.  

Hello Commissioners your going to make it worse!  

YOUR GONNA MAKE CRIMINALS OUT OF LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! 

I dont want any comments thank you just more food for thought! 

Commissioners are reading these posts! 

dang dude you need to get laid

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Love him or hate him, you have to admire his passion. G&F 100% reads this forum and someone needs to delete the trail cam poll post. 

Why delete the poll? As of 9:23 it is 39 want a complete ban and 84 want to keep cameras in some fashion. It's roughly 69% against the complete ban of cameras with leaving some form of camera use for hunters and 31% for complete ban. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bowhunter4life said:

Why delete the poll? As of 9:23 it is 39 want a complete ban and 84 want to keep cameras in some fashion. It's roughly 69% against the complete ban of cameras with leaving some form of camera use for hunters and 31% for complete ban. 

But thats the problem with the poll. the way you used your numbers, Likewise I could say the 84 want to keep it only if they get a certain way otherwise they want it banned

but again its going to be a complete ban or nothing due to lawsuits and lawyers on the other options. This aint there 1st rodeo they know how this works. The bass fishermen showed them that 8-10 years ago.

Theres only one group of people to blame for this fiasco and thats guides, they got carried away with the over use. So joe blow hunter once again takes it in the A$$ for guides.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delw said:

But thats the problem with the poll. the way you used your numbers, Likewise I could say the 84 want to keep it only if they get a certain way otherwise they want it banned

but again its going to be a complete ban or nothing due to lawsuits and lawyers on the other options. This aint there 1st rodeo they know how this works. The bass fishermen showed them that 8-10 years ago.

Theres only one group of people to blame for this fiasco and thats guides, they got carried away with the over use. So joe blow hunter once again takes it in the A$$ for guides.

Understand completely-   the current poll is either a complete ban or a partial ban with options.  But we know as of last Friday- the commission moved forward with a complete ban. So hunters have two options for a complete ban or a not a ban. It will be up to the department if they decide on an alternative ban as the second option they presented.  

What is interesting is a hunters poll was launch yesterday - there is 2,950 and counting have voted not to have a complete ban of trail cameras.  It appears there are huge numbers of concerned Arizona hunters who are very concerned by loosing this means. 

http://chng.it/fKQC6FwXsX

14 minutes ago, Delw said:

But that still proves most people want cams?