Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

WTS 22 long rifle Thunderbolt 500 rnd boxes

22 Long Rifle Thunderbolt boxes of 500. $55 per box.

Meet FTF Country Club and McKellips in Mesa

Reducing back.

IMG_20201207_181744.jpg

1 minute ago, 40-year-AZ-hunter said:

Get out the Vasoline....

Look at ammoseek. Price would be $85. This is the price when the 22 ammo was finally available years back. Looking to get some of my money back.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Flatlander said:

BS you bought and held like a foreclosure house. 🙄 

Bass Pro (BP not BS). I bought some later all different prices. But yes, I paid $55 when they first came back and came down to that price. That's why I remember the price. Since my kids have decided they are not interested in the guns, I also don't need as much ammo. Hadn't intended on selling when I bought it all.

I also bought a few foreclosure houses the same way.$130k, then 100k, and then at the bottom 67k, all the same models. Now they go for 300k remodeled, if I were to sell. I don't care what they sell for since I have no intentions on selling any. But just like with the ammo, I could change my mind.

You could have positioned yourself to do the same, for both. I crawled attics for a living. Certainly you are smarter than I am.

FYI next crash is very likely around 2028 ish. But you probably won't believe me, or be prepared.

There is nothing wrong with buying and selling to make a living. I just think it’s crap to use ammo as a commodity to trade on a secondary market to drive prices up.

Some might say the same thing about houses. That investors who buy up cheap inventory and rent until the supply becomes scarce and then take advantage of favorable market conditions are the ones who make it tough for working men and women to ever break in to real estate.

I don’t give two 💩 what you paid for your house or your ammo. I have the exact same brick in my safe (so please spare me the patronization). I am just sick of every Tom, Dick and Harry coming on here and selling their hoarded ammo and telling us they aren’t taking advantage of inflated prices and low inventory from panic buyers.

On November 5 there wasn’t any ammo for sale. Then boom... Trump loses the election and now everyone is feeling very generous to sell their stash “for just what they paid”.

Just call it like it is. “You got ammo, they want ammo.” How much they willing to pay? 

Your welcome for the free bump.

PS Be careful with thunderbolt in semi-auto’s. The lead tends to gum things up.

• Like 8

I have a full brick of 50 year old Super X 22 lr for sale for ...................................................  One Million image.png.3e31bfba68559cf2412f9f0b3b67019b.pngdollars!

IMG_4200.JPG

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, muleybowhunter said:

I bought 4- 550rnd boxes at wally world a couple weeks ago for 25 a box. 

Trade one  for a 4 pack of Charmin or paper towels?

14 minutes ago, muleybowhunter said:

lol sams club had it in stock last night.

TP, paper towels, or .22 ammo?   All hot commodities  these days, lol!