Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

WTS 22 long rifle Thunderbolt 500 rnd boxes

On 12/8/2020 at 6:10 AM, Nebraska402 said:

The seller sets the price, dont buy them if you dont want them.

Try again... The seller doesn't set the price, the election did. And now people are taking full advantage of it...

5 minutes ago, northAZarcher said:

Try again... The seller doesn't set the price, the election did. And now people are taking full advantage of it...

Good for them! I never understood how people get so annoyed when someone is trying to make some money on a product. People with 1/2 a brain know there will be ups and downs with supply and demand. If the price is too high, guess what, no one will buy it! Pretty simple. All these clowns, saying “A year ago, .22 was 3 cents a round.” Yeah, no shi*. You should’ve bought what you needed. But you didn’t. I bought what I needed plus more so I could sell to people that didn’t prepare! It’s a beautiful concept!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dirt Nap said:

Good for them! I never understood how people get so annoyed when someone is trying to make some money on a product. People with 1/2 a brain know there will be ups and downs with supply and demand. If the price is too high, guess what, no one will buy it! Pretty simple. All these clowns, saying “A year ago, .22 was 3 cents a round.” Yeah, no shi*. You should’ve bought what you needed. But you didn’t. I bought what I needed plus more so I could sell to people that didn’t prepare! It’s a beautiful concept!

I have been in electrical distribution sales for 18 years now there's one thing I learned there's a difference between gouging and fair market conditions. It's your call what that line is