snookfisher

*SOLD* Mr. Buddy Big Buddy Heater, Propane Assembly, Propane Tank

I purchased this  brand new Mr. Buddy Big Buddy Heater, propane hose assembly, and full propane tank last year prior to a hunt.  I took the heater out of the packaging and hooked everything up to make sure it worked properly prior to the hunt, but ended up not needing to use it for the hunt.  I thought I would hang onto everything for future winter hunting endeavors, but now I am moving to Florida and will no longer have a need for the setup.  Still have the original box and paperwork.  The brand new propane tank is full.  Over $150 value, yours for $100.  Dog not included.  Give me a call or text at (727) 483-4813 if interested.  I am located in Vail.  

-Jared 

Mr. Buddy One.jpg

Mr. Buddy Two.jpg

• Like 1

Good deal. I was just talking about a setup like this with my buddies. Edge won’t flake on the deal, but I’d like next if he changes his mind for any reason. 

• Thanks 1

Wow,  I can't believe how much interest this post generated so quickly!  Y'all must've froze your butts off during your last hunt.  I sold the setup within the first hour of posting it.  I hope y'all are able to get ahold of one of these heaters soon to stay warm.  There's no reason to freeze out there with all these modern amenities.  Thank you for your interest.

Jared

• Like 1