Outdoor Writer

FYI --New Log-In For AGFD Portal

Just received the message below from AGFD and made the PW change as directed. It all went smoothly. It appears a lot of the information you use to apply for permits will now be stored with your account, perhaps removing the need to type in anything when applying. 

This is posted as a FYI to let everyone know the email is legit. The sender is customer@Azgfd.gov

As an Arizona Game and Fish Department account holder, we want to share an exciting update with you! We have added new features to make the account your one-stop shop for online wildlife needs. Your information has been moved over to the new system, and your new login information is below.

Your username is axxxxxxx and temporary password is XXXXXX. Please log in to your account and update your password.

If you have any questions or run into an issue, call 602-942-3000 and choose option 7 for account support.

Arizona Game and Fish Department | azgfd.com | 602-942-3000
Our mission is to conserve Arizona’s diverse wildlife resources and manage for safe, compatible outdoor recreation opportunities for current and future generations

• Like 1

You need to log in using the name & password that is in the email to you -- not any of your old info!

And be sure the password you try to use has an upper and lower case letter, plus a number and a special character like this with the RED as required: John100doe*

• Like 1

Got in and got mine changed.  It doesn't have any records of my hunting license, though.

5 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

You need to log in using the name & password that is in the email to you -- not any of your old info!

And be sure the passowrd you try to use has an upper and lower case letter, plus a number and a special character like this with the RED as required: John100doe*

I did that and it gets to the new password window.. When I enter a password that meets the requirements, it keeps kicking me back to the first password field.. 

• Like 2

i did log in with my temporary password and it prompts me to change it but it will not let me change my password. Guess i'll be calling them

24 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

I did that and it gets to the new password window.. When I enter a password that meets the requirements, it keeps kicking me back to the first password field.. 

Happened to me as well. Be sure you're typing in the 2nd password --not copy/waste and recheck to be sure all of the elements are there. I first tried using the # as the special charchter and it didn't work. So I switched to the * and voila. Try a format such Xxxxxxxxx11* usingyour own letters, number and character.

5 minutes ago, IA Born said:

Got in and got mine changed.  It doesn't have any records of my hunting license, though.

Might not be storing it since that changes each year. 

• Like 1

Did you confirm this is valid, with AZG&F? I went ahead and changed mine, but still suspicious 🤔

My user name is now dghbhuffdhhhvg;##:;;&&&&;::#!!*__?._&&:'ffccvbhjjjgff""##;&&&&:##!÷÷÷=%/\;;&&&.  W.T.F.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Happened to me as well. Be sure you're typing in the 2nd password --not copy/waste and recheck to be sure all of the elements are there. I first tried using the # as the special charchter and it didn't work. So I switched to the * and voila. Try a format such Xxxxxxxxx11* usinf your own letters, number and character.

^^^^^This

Apparently the # is not a valid special character..  I had to start fresh from clicking on the link in the email to refresh it before it would work though.