Outdoor Writer

FYI --New Log-In For AGFD Portal

15 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Cant even get in to change password with new username and temp password. I’ll have to call tomorrow when I have time to sit in hold for an hour. Lol

Okay, steps to follow. If it doesn't work, you're on your own. 

DO NOT open the AGFD website, and if you have the OLD user/password stored in your browser for automatic log-in, delete it!

1. Open the email from customer@azgfd.gov that was sent to YOUR email.

2. In the body of the email, click the link 'log into your account' which should open the web page and have your new name already showing. If not, TYPE it in.

3. Next TYPE in the temp password from the email in the box under the new user name. 

4. That should get you to the Change Password page. 

5. TYPE in a new password, that is at least 8 characters long and includes at least one of each of these: an upper case letter (T); a lower case letter (t); a number (12); a special character ( * ) etc. DO NOT USE the # character as we've already determined it doesn't work. If the password you try isn't good, it will show such. When you get it right go to Step 6. 

6. RETYPE the same password again in the Confirm Password box. 

7. Boom or Bust.

8. If Bust, take two aspirins and call G&f in the a.m. 🙄

• Like 1

My experience was not smooth. The password they sent me was not working so what I thought was lower case L  (l) might actually been an upper case i (I) hard to tell. Also I tried # as a special character no work but * worked. Good luck all BTW I finally got it to work.

• Like 1

If you used to login in with your email, you need to use the new username the dept created and their password. Once you have done that, you can then log back in using your email and you can change the password back to your old one, provided it meets the special character requirement. it took 2 minutes and I'm logging in just like I did before the change, email and old password.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

My experience was not smooth. The password they sent me was not working so what I thought was lower case L  (l) might actually been an upper case i (I) hard to tell. Also I tried # as a special character no work but * worked. Good luck all BTW I finally got it to work.

they do use the vertical bar "|" as a special character (shift key and \ key)

Ban portals. Let's go back to paper apps. The electronic application is too easy to take and pursue game now. I wish we could make hunting great again without all these gizmos and gadgets

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Did you get an email from G&F? If so, DO NOT go into your portal or even the AGFD website; just click the link that says ..."log into your account.."and proceed. There is NO NEED to do a 'reset password' thing if you follow the instructions in the email. 

And you would need an email for each family member, and then do each one the same way as above.

Thanks for the reply... I get no less than 5 emails a day alerting me that my Amazon, Netflix or PayPal account is suspended or credit card has compromised (all SCAM)s and to click on the link to reset my account / password.

Even if there is NO NEED to do a "reset password" because of the email.... one would expect these links to WORK on the website, after all I pay these idiots over $100 a year for tag application fees (in total for 4 applicants) I helped pay for the shitty website,  it should work. 

• Like 1

Hopefully doing apps is gonna really be easier next time around.  Long overdue. 

Hope this also gets us one step closer to family portals. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bonecollector said:

I get to the login page and it wont accept my new user ID and temp password

I’m having the exact same problem. I click on the link in my email and I try the new username and password they gave me and it says invalid username. 

• Like 1

Really easy went right through. Wondering, since mine was should the username be all lowercase? My iPad tried capitalizing the first letter and I changed it to exactly what came in the email

Was able to log in no problem on my phone, but my iPad won’t let me log in at all WTF! Why cant fish & game leave shoot alone!!

Using the email (on 2 different email accounts) link I get this message at the top left of the page and nothing but a white, blank page...

Healthcheck SUCCESS for GFAW-PTL-WEB5d 

I didnt get the email.  Youall must be the Beta group.  Or L&F wanted to start another controversy to take the heat off of the camera controversy.  🤣

12 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Hopefully doing apps is gonna really be easier next time around.  Long overdue. 

Hope this also gets us one step closer to family portals. 

I talked to one of the G&F ladies a few weeks ago about consolidating my sons elk BP's (I previously messed up and he had 2 IDs). Anyway, she said the family portals were in the works and they were hoping to have it up by early next spring. Should be able to link the kids accounts to yours. We'll see.

• Like 1