Outdoor Writer

FYI --New Log-In For AGFD Portal

After reading this thread, I followed the instructions in the email and had no problems getting in with new name and changing the password. By the looks of the data that will now be stored, applying for stuff will take less typing & box checking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThomC said:

I didnt get the email.  Youall must be the Beta group.  Or L&F wanted to start another controversy to take the heat off of the camera controversy.  🤣

This is only a guess, but they likely sent the email to intelligent & semi-intelligent beings only. 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

10 hours ago, cohntr6 said:

Using the email (on 2 different email accounts) link I get this message at the top left of the page and nothing but a white, blank page...

Healthcheck SUCCESS for GFAW-PTL-WEB5d 

That is what I am getting now.

17 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

5. TYPE in a new password, that is at least 8 characters long and includes at least one of each of these: an upper case letter (T); a lower case letter (t); a number (12); a special character ( * ) etc. DO NOT USE the # character as we've already determined it doesn't work. If the password you try isn't good, it will show such. When you get it right go to Step 6. 

🙄

So weird it doesn't accept the # in the new password. The Temp password AZGFD gave me was " Fd6tm#N6 "

My email from AZGFD only just came

Finally was able to get access to account and change password. 
Everything looks good except I have a new Dept ID and it has me listed as having 2 licenses. Lists paper license and expires 12/31/2020 and the other and the one I bought online as expiring 1/19/2021. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NewlyMinted said:

So weird it doesn't accept the # in the new password. The Temp password AZGFD gave me was " Fd6tm#N6 "

My email from AZGFD only just came

I just checked mine and it also had the # in it -- 7#D8wXdf. That's crazy. 🤪 So are you good to go now? 

13 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Finally was able to get access to account and change password. 

So how did you solve the access problem? Maybe it will help others who are also having issues. 

28 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I just checked mine and it also had the # in it -- 7#D8wXdf. That's crazy. 🤪 So are you good to go now? 

All good.. points transferred and license info is accurate - including the expired ones.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NewlyMinted said:

All good.. points transferred and license info is accurate - including the expired ones.

When it comes time to apply for permits, I'll bet the ranch that there will be a lot of unhappy campers who ignored and/or deleted the email. 

3 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

When it comes time to apply for permits, I'll bet the ranch that there will be a lot of unhappy campers who ignored and/or deleted the email. 

Why, it doesn't change things on applying for people who don't have portal.

11 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Then they wouldn't have received an email, would they? 🙄

Are you saying if I have a portal and I don't update. It'll mean I won't be able to apply . I dont mind filling out application process.  I can fill in the blanks , just fine. 

43 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

So how did you solve the access problem? Maybe it will help others who are also having issues. 

Had to call the dept and sit on hold for over an hour, they reset password, and told me to login with the email address associated with account.

Thanks for trying to help Tony.

• Like 1