Outdoor Writer

FYI --New Log-In For AGFD Portal

3 hours ago, elkaholic said:

Are you saying if I have a portal and I don't update. It'll mean I won't be able to apply .

I have no idea if that will happen for sure, but it could get somewhat confusing when someone tries to log in to check bonus points, etc. 

I understand if I want to continue using my portal, I have no choice but to upgrade as it has voided my original login info.

Doubt it will screw up applications.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

I understand if I want to continue using my portal, I have no choice but to upgrade as it has voided my original login info.

Hope you're right. 👍

6 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Hope you're right. 👍

Otherwise it'll mean everyone must get and  login with a portal account to be able to apply.

What a crap show, just like everything else this state does with computers and internet.  DOR sucks, DMV sucks. If they wanted to upgrade fine, why not just migrate all of the old passwords and user names?

finish your ram hunt, it will wait.  It took me  minutes, I dont understand all the complaining. Theres two months till the next draw deadline.

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I haven’t done it yet, why do I need to? 

2 hours ago, elkaholic said:

What if they changed your hunter ID? Dont you need that for applying?

On 12/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, Redman said:

What a crap show, I can't get in, when I click on the reset my password I don't receive an email or verification code.  How inept can they get.  Especially when managing 4 family members... 

I am having  the very same issue with my ex wife's account. It's BS!

Sooo...even though my password change went smooth, late yesterday I attempted to go into my portal. Instead, I got the blank white page with 'Healthcheck SUCCESS for GFAW-PTL-WEB5d' in the upper left on any click to access MY ACCOUNT. I then proceeded to attempt a repair by getting rid of all saved data in regards to AZGFD. That didn't work. So I emailed the IT manager at the dept. and outlined all of the various problems guys were having and even gave her a link to this thread. She was quick to get back to me and was quite helpful. This morning she finally did a fix on the 'Healthcheck SUCCESS for GFAW-PTL-WEB5d' problem, and as of now, it's gone, at least for me. Is anyone else still seeing that? 

Also, they are working on the character issue, as well. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

All the portals I manage are good to go. My wife and daughter's were easy, just mine gave me a hard time.

Great. I went in a bit ago and updated all my info, including adding an ID # using my AZDL. It was more of a test than anything since I likely won't be using any of it. 🤣

• Like 1

One thing I forgot to mention earlier....

When I first reported the 'Healthcheck SUCCESS for GFAW-PTL-WEB5d' issue, the IT gal asked what browser I was using, which is MS Edge. But it got me to thinking, so I tried using MS IE instead, and it went right into my acount without a probem. I then reported that to the IT gal so she had a better idea of where to start checking. That might account for why some guys had issues while others didn't. I don't have any other browsers on my PC such as Firefox, Safari, etc, so didn't test any. Also can't speak to anything MAC related.