Outdoor Writer

FYI --New Log-In For AGFD Portal

Mine was smooth. Trying to do my wife an mom's now. It's not working. Currently 23rd caller in line for IT support.

make sure if you got an email with a temp PW and theres a period( . ) at the end of password you put it in. Mine required that couldnt figure it out did the period and it work...

now I can remember the password I changed it to and having issues LOL

I called at a few minutes after 8 and wad 4th in the IT que. Spent about 20 minutes and spoke to "Ryan" who gave me a new PW and after a minute or so it was all set. He must be new to IT because he was really helpful and nice. LOL

I called at 8:09 was number 7 in line. Never got an answer and after 30 min was transferred to a VM.

• Sad 1

Anyone know why they changed our sportsmans ID #? Took a long time to remember it, now it's different. 😡

Currently on hold 55 minutes and counting.  Was hoping to check my bonus points and maybe purchase a new license...having my doubts that it will happen though

I called Tuesday morning and was only on hold for about 5 seconds. Had it all fixed in less than 5 minutes. 

To what end were this changes made? They still don't know my hunting license number, even though it's required and listed on all my applications. 

Poor programers IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Couestracker said:

To what end were this changes made? They still don't know my hunting license number, even though it's required and listed on all my applications. 

Poor programers IMO.

They're likely not retaining data that changes. 

75 minutes on hold no big deal I kept myself busy.  The person I talked to was very pleasant, Got the password updated in about 2 minutes :)

You would think that Lame & Fishy would put out some guidance.  But, I suspect that even they dont know anything about their new program.