Outdoor Writer

FYI --New Log-In For AGFD Portal

1 minute ago, ThomC said:

You would think that Lame & Fishy would put out some guidance.  But, I suspect that even they dont know anything about their new program.

They put out "guidance" in the email, but there were a couple glitches in the software that needed to be corrected.  

• Sad 1

I was on hold for 1hr yesterday. Took 1 minute for them to straiten it out. I was 19th person in line waiting fyi. Water under the bridge now.

• Like 1

What was the reasoning for changing everyone's login? From what I can see nothing on the portal has changed. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dsotm said:

What was the reasoning for changing everyone's login? From what I can see nothing on the portal has changed. 

Funny the state can purge all this hunter info and start over but can't do the same with voter rolls.

• Like 3

I spoke with Amanda in Kingman this AM. We got my boys added to my portal account. This is a HUGE help for me, glad they finally got it added.

She said they are concerned about getting portal accounts updated in time for the draw. She asked me to share with any of my contacts that getting portals updated is critical to the draw. 

IF YOU CANT GET THROUGH ON THE MAIN NUMBER, CALL KINGMAN DIRECT.

928 692 7700

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2021 at 5:39 PM, Edge said:

Funny the state can purge all this hunter info and start over but can't do the same with voter rolls.

Different system 😉

On 1/14/2021 at 9:52 AM, Flatlander said:

I spoke with Amanda in Kingman this AM. We got my boys added to my portal account. This is a HUGE help for me, glad they finally got it added.

She said they are concerned about getting portal accounts updated in time for the draw. She asked me to share with any of my contacts that getting portals updated is critical to the draw. 

IF YOU CANT GET THROUGH ON THE MAIN NUMBER, CALL KINGMAN DIRECT.

928 692 7700

Is there a way we can add kids to our portals or do they have to do it?

7 hours ago, bonecollector said:

You can add kids to your account now.

Can you do it on your own? I had the Dept do it.

Logo

GAME AND FISH NEWS

Jan. 15, 2021
Arizona Game and Fish Department

AZGFD provides solutions for updating your portal account

PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) recently updated its online systems to provide enhanced features for its customers. 

What must you do to access the updated features? AZGFD sent out emails Dec. 8–10 to portal account customers (to the current email address the department has on file) with instructions about how to update portal accounts. The email was sent from customer@azgfd.gov via amazonses.com, and the subject line reads: “Your Arizona Game and Fish account has new features! Log in today.” If you still have access to that email, make sure to click the link in the body copy to confirm your account and update your login information. It is imperative you complete this step.

AZGFD strongly recommends you do this before purchasing a hunting or fishing license or applying for the upcoming elk and pronghorn draw. 

If you cannot find the email that AZGFD sent Dec. 8–10, click here and you will be able to request a password reset on your existing portal account. You must know the user name or email associated with your portal account to activate the password reset. 

If you updated your account information after Dec. 8, no need to take further action. 

Updated account features include: 
  • Enhanced customer account management: you can add dependents to your account and update your information 24/7.

• Customer information automatically populates fields when purchasing your online license so that you don’t have to reenter information again and again.

• The ability to purchase hunting and fishing licenses for dependents linked to your customer account and also add those dependents to your draw application. 

12 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Can you do it on your own? I had the Dept do it.

I did it on my own after talking to someone. I believe you have to have that 2 factor authorization setup and turned on. Not sure if the dept has to set that part up or not.

What is the 2 factor authentication setup. 
I think I enabled on my acct but every time I try to log in it asks me for it but I don’t remember anything at all other than enabling it. 
Ps- I can’t get into my acct 

Ok, 

so I was able to buy a license by signing in as a guest. 
gave all my info and it recognized me. 
then went ahead and applied for my hunts, also recognized me but had to manually input my lic # every time. 
no big deal......I hope. 
surely it will recognize all my previous bp’s and add them?

I still can’t access my portal. 

but I’m in the draw. 

I think?

I hope?

oh boy!!!

I put my friend and myself in for elk the other night, and me for antelope too. Sitting here this morning having my coffee, all of a sudden it occurred to me that I didn't remember getting a confirmation email from AGFD. So I checked my email account,.sure enough, no confirmation. Panic set in! Did I really "put in"?

So I checked my bank account and saw the application fees were charged appropriately.

What happened to their programming update where they'd loose your email address, or change things to not send you one like they've always done?

Just hope they use my 20 bonus points when it all happens and give me tags!