Siwash

2 First Class Tickets on Verde Canyon Railways

https://verdecanyonrr.com/

For sale or trade two first class tix on the Verde Canyon Railroad Tours Train. Retail is $180, looking for $65 mailed to you or pick up in Tucson.

These do expire on Jan 31, 2021. I bought them at auction at the AZ Governor's Tourism Conference in 2019 and we hoped to use them this past spring but Covid changed that...they were set to expire in June but Verde RR will honor them until end of January 21.

Would also trade for BH209 powder, Pyrodex 50/50 pellets or a not beat up archery target.

This is a great Xmas gift for your wife or secret lover. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1801.JPG

Believe these are gone guys, from the interest it sounds like I will need to try the tour sometime. Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

I did this a few years back, very  pretty country. Informative tour as well.  Best done  from an outdoor car.  And, they serve beer and wine!  Very lazy day, stayed over locally.  Highly recommend for those into AZ history, being outdoors, and relaxing.

• Like 2

Also, Whoever, gets the tix, if you drive up from the valley, they have a decent snackbar at the station,  kind of like bar food and they sell beer/wine, sodas and I think ice cream. .  We were running behind going up so didnt stop for lunch so I was figuring I'd be eating trailmix and getting hangry on the train,  but had plenty of time to eat and shake off the I17 before boarding. 

Appears there's a lot of secret lovers out there.

• Haha 1